Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today when I woke up everything was alright. About 8 hours later I have like 10 whiteheads that came out of no where. This is the first time I've ever seen this and I was a bit confused. I recently added Green Cream 3 and Revive Sensitif to my regimen. I added them yesterday actually. So I know one of these or maybe both are the culprit. Perhaps the green cream is just causing some purging? Or maybe the Sensitif lotion. The lotion makes my face super oily. Anyone experience problems with any of these products? I'm thinking of just tossing these because of this breakout. Should I just wait it out for another week? Oh and I forgot to mention, I've also gotten 10x more blackheads on my nose within the past 2 days.

I'm not expecting to cure acne. Nor am I expecting miracles. I'm looking for some input on the 2 items i've added into my regimen. "You need to give it some time". So from this line I'm going to take it, you've used green cream and revive and experienced initial breakouts?