Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hi123456789

Want to add AHA or Salicylic acid to the regimen which one

I want to use an AHA or salicylic acid lotion in the regimine. the regimine really only controls my acne so far. It's been five months and it really only keeps my acne from getting horrible. It doesn't clear me up. So I want to add something but I don't know which one to use. I was thinking about the following

Dan's AHA

Dan's Salicylic Acid (how is this product? Really interested in this one!)

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Lotion (Some people said they noticed improvements in 8 hr.s! They say it's true.)

Clean & Clear Clear Advantage Daily Acne Clearing Lotion

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion, with SPF, Alpha Hydroxy

Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Lotion Reviews

Walgreens Nature's Finest Alpha Hydroxy Lotion Reviews

First off, I used an on the spot 2% salicylic acid treatment from neutrogena and it BURNED! I only put on a little bit but it hurt so much that I rinsed the product off. Since these are all lotions, would that happen? Also, I used an 0.5% lotion before and got a nice tingle. However, they discontinued the product. So I want something stronger and buyable. Thanks! I want the best one in your opinion in terms of price, if it works, does not have a bad or long lasting smell, the feel of the product (do you not "feel" the product after a couple of minutes after applying the product) and that's pretty much it. Thanks!