Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dear God,

Enough is enough. You win. I'm done trying to think positive and I'm done trying to cure my awful disease. So instead of continuing my miserable life, I prefer to just die. Typing to god, how silly of me. If you're reading, I have a few questions before you kill me. You made me tall and gave me incredible athletic talent then took everything away. Why? You gave me good looks and charm then turned me into a monster and a nobody. Why? I bit of advice: If you insist on giving someone acne, just make them short and ugly so there aren't any expectations, ok? Seriously, why give us hope? I want to know why I was duped into believing I was the shit. You can't just mess with people like this, it's not right. If I had been dealt acne along with being short and ugly to begin with I'd have killed myself years ago and saved you the trouble, but I've seen what I can be without acne and 0.01% of me believes that guy will emerge again. I want to do it myself but I can't. So please, if you have any compassion then you can do this for me and strike me down right now. Go ahead, I want it. Or you can simply get rid of my acne and scars so I can live life again, that would be cool too. Thanks.

Dear God,

Enough is enough. You win. I'm done trying to think positive and I'm done trying to cure my awful disease. So instead of continuing my miserable life, I prefer to just die. Typing to god, how silly of me. If you're reading, I have a few questions before you kill me. You made me tall and gave me incredible athletic talent then took everything away. Why? You gave me good looks and charm then turned me into a monster and a nobody. Why? I bit of advice: If you insist on giving someone acne, just make them short and ugly so there aren't any expectations, ok? Seriously, why give us hope? I want to know why I was duped into believing I was the shit. You can't just mess with people like this, it's not right. If I had been dealt acne along with being short and ugly to begin with I'd have killed myself years ago and saved you the trouble, but I've seen what I can be without acne and 0.01% of me believes that guy will emerge again. I want to do it myself but I can't. So please, if you have any compassion then you can do this for me and strike me down right now. Go ahead, I want it. Or you can simply get rid of my acne and scars so I can live life again, that would be cool too. Thanks.

I've been dealing with acne for 15 years. I had times where I felt the way you do now, but I dealt with and adjusted the best that I could. Just remember, God does not give us more than we can handle. His plans are different than ours and I think he gave me acne because I would be too pretty, conceited, and shallow without it. I have become a stronger person because of dealing with it for 15 years. I have seen the beauty through the acne after all, and if i was blessed after 15 years of it leaving me, I would not be that shallow conceited person because I've learned the hard way plagued by acne OVER half of my life. You are certainly not a monster and a nobody. Because if you are, you are (also) calling all of us here that as well, and I know for a fact that I am not. I am witty and talented. Kindhearted, compassionate, and intelligent, and more. Yes, I am also beautiful, with acne or not. What are you?

rudum,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having a very hard time coping with acne, but please check with a counselor on this issue. While you may voice various issues at the Emotional And Psychological Effects Of Acne forum, we strongly feel this is not a suitable place to share suicidal thoughts with other members. I strongly encourage you to seek a professional assistance on this matter.

Information about professional assistance can be found here:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/resources...lai-t16184.html