Notifications
Clear all

Mesotherapy - !!

MemberMember
(@zhass)

Posted : 05/08/2009 3:37 am

hey guys

ive been an acne sufferer since 6 years now. and just in about dec 2008 my acne just went down from severe to mild on its own! i couldn't believe it..all those years i tried everything but all it took was my own body deciding when to stop .anyhow ive seen this board alot on scars and ive read alot about skin needling and what not.but i cudn't find any description for MESOTHERAPY. basically this therapy is injecting some kind of serum for weight loss on that particular area..like a milder version of lipo. but im seeing this doctor here and she told me mesotherapy involves different serums. there was one for skin rejuvenation too .she suggested i get it done as it would help .and guys ! it soooooo did...its just like skin needling but she told me that she injects the serum in my scars too (mainly box and rolling scars) . this does what skin needling is doing plus administrating nutrients to the site of the intentional damage....vit A , D , C or something in that order...its $ 20 a pop here ! pretty cheap eh. it should take anywhere from 5-6 to reach its maximum potential ...so i want you guys to ask your doctors too..lets see if this helps anyone else here...id say its given me atleast 70% improvement over time....the last i got it down as about 6 months ago and the result is permanent

MemberMember
(@longman)

Posted : 05/08/2009 4:45 am

this awesome

its pretty cheap and easy thing than needling, can u expand more abt that.

MemberMember
(@zhass)

Posted : 05/18/2009 6:48 am

this awesome

id be more than willing to im sorry i if i sound like a drug company promoter but trust me this has worked wonders.

im currently away in another country studying but going back to Pakistan.yes ladies and gentlemen PAKISTAN. anyhow ive been seeing this doctor right before i came here. Though i can post the details of the ingreidients once i get to talk to her but the reason why im excited about this is that unlike just plain needling , this provides nutrients right to the spot .so more like injuring the site and dropping off all required resources to help rebuild that site...i cant wait to go back and get more done ....she said 6 but heck id be even willing to do it till theyre all gone

MemberMember
(@soundofsilence)

Posted : 05/18/2009 11:27 pm

this awesome

and now for the downside.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&cli...ing&spell=1

MemberMember
(@littlefrog)

Posted : 05/22/2009 12:29 pm

Weird! My dermotologist also suggested me mesotheraphy once when I asked him about dermabrasion because one of the estheticians at the same hospital told me it might work. He, dermatology doc, told me to stay away from dermabrasion as I have mild scarring and may end up with more scars (thin skin texture), and suggested mesotherapy instead. Hmm, I've never thought about searching how it works or what it is actually. I better start searching. :)

MemberMember
(@zhass)

Posted : 05/24/2009 5:09 am

hey man about the downside of it ,

thats for lipodisolve. thats melting gat thru some fat destroying solutions. im not aware of that. mesotherapy the procedure is injecting nutrients into the skin and the hair for their healthy regeneration . thats what happens when she punctures my skin and injections the nutrients to the source literaly at the damage site...which i guess makes it more effective .i mean theoraticaly if some one injects protiens right at the site of the damage ..it should heal faster and better....id post my pictures in june and then show you the progress till nov thats when i go back home for the second time and get mesotherapy for the last time hopefully cheers

MemberMember
(@shab1815)

Posted : 03/10/2014 6:35 am

Hi can you please let me know where in Pakistan you had the treatment. As I have very bad scaring and its knocked my confidence