Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Having a beard makes me ugly, but having scars or acne makes me just as ugly; probably more. It's a shame it has to be like that.

I refuse to cut my bangs because I sometimes break out on my forehead. Sad, I know. :(

I use to shave every day but I think recently I've only been shaving (with a beard trimmer, so it's not even that close. I shave but still have stubble) about once every 7-10 days.

It helps hide some of the scars and I think it looks better anyway. I hate being completely smooth shaven, I feel like I'm 12.

I've been shaving with a beard trimmer for 2 and a half years now. Feels so much better and keeps my skin looking alot healthier than when I shave with a razor. I love it.

I used to hate how hairy i am but i can grow a really thick beard and i love it now it really hides my scars plus i think i look good with stubble. I used to use a beard trimmer but now i shave because im trying to accept my scarring rather then just hide it. I got scarring on my forehead to and used to have long hair to cover it but i shaved my head cause im tired of hiding it. I agree with cartman though i hate the feeling of being freshly shaved, 2 -3 days is perfect for me.

No. I used to have bangs to cover my forehead, which made the problem worse. I try to shave every other day.

Guest Chrisâ„¢

I use a beard trimmer aswell for a stubble, It hides the scars I have on my chin area and feels alot better than using a razor. I just feel naked if I use a razor lol.

I shave only when its necessary lol like when im at the point of tearing out my skin due to the itchyness. :shock: But aye i do find it conceals a few scars aswell.

my scars are on my cheeks and growing facial hair doesnt hide them at all. when i had more severe acne, i would always check to see if i had broken out around my neck though before i shaved. there is nothing worse than shaving only to find out you had broken out all over the place, you will wish that you had that hair back. i think all guys do this

yea most of my scars are on my cheek and the hair doesnt cover it anyway. but i dont like to be cleanshaven, because like i said, it feels too weird. and i think it looks better with a little stuble :)

I can grow a beard, but it just shows up the red marks on my cheeks more. I also have a fringe to hide the marks on my forehead.

Nah i like to be clean shaven n also cos i tried the "stubble" look n it irritated the fuck out my face .