Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raiderdood

ANAIS TCA Cross question

I recently ordered a 100% TCA Cross Kit from ANAIS Skincare. Has anyone had any experience with the following kit? I'm a bit skeptical because the bottle doesn't say anything about being 100% TCA. All it says is "SCARS REMOVER, Apply for 4 minutes and rinse with soap and water." No instructions or anything. Seems a bit dangerous. Is this the real deal?

not sure. kinda sounds like a cheaper version of it, which can be good since a lot of 100 percent tca complexes are watered down. i would proceed with caution, maybe do one or two scars and see how it works out. i doubt you'll get any results with the first cross, but if it's not any worse after the first go-around then you can do full face. just my opinion.

oh, and i ordered mine from julie on ebay. don't know if that one is watered down or not. it's definitely changed the landscape of my face positively. and ive done three so far. be careful, whatever you do.

Im not even going to test it. Not until I get some replies. Ive read some posts of people ordering the 100% TCA Cross from ANAIS Skincare. Hopefully they will chime in.

I have been using that product from ANAIS.

It is okay, the thing is I never put that stuff on my face from 4 min though.

Cos after less than 1 min, my skin frost already. So yeah it is strong.

I have been using that product from ANAIS.

It is okay, the thing is I never put that stuff on my face from 4 min though.

Cos after less than 1 min, my skin frost already. So yeah it is strong.

You locally apply with a toothpick?

I recieved the same one last week, Im planning on using it in the next couple of days. I'm slightly worried about the lack of instructions, but reading the reviews on here, Anais seems to be the best one to use, its 100% unbuffered, whereas Julie's TCA Kit is watered down. I didn't recieve any toothpicks in my kit (even though it was advertised) so I need to buy some of those before I start.

I recieved the same one last week, Im planning on using it in the next couple of days. I'm slightly worried about the lack of instructions, but reading the reviews on here, Anais seems to be the best one to use, its 100% unbuffered, whereas Julie's TCA Kit is watered down. I didn't recieve any toothpicks in my kit (even though it was advertised) so I need to buy some of those before I start.

Yeah. It seemed pretty dangerous, the label is poorly made and there were no instructions. Anyways, I tested it out, I had frosting within the first 1-2 seconds of applying pressure, so far so good.

Yeah. It seemed pretty dangerous, the label is poorly made and there were no instructions. Anyways, I tested it out, I had frosting within the first 1-2 seconds of applying pressure, so far so good.

Whoa, in another post you state you're using Accutane. NO peels while on Accutane! Ack. Wait at least six months after your last pill before you do any chemical peels of any strength.