Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nanatastas

SCARS getting BROWN or WHITE

PLEASE someone please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have some dented scars from pimples and scabs I scratched and stuff.

They're tiny, but they are scars, OBVIOUS.

The problem is; They've turned into BROWN or WHITE spots aftera year!!!

It's no postinflammatoire hyperpigmentation, because then they would've been brown from the start!!!!

I kept them out of the sun for half a year. I catched 1 (!!!!!) sunbeam and now they're brown (I wore sunblock for god's sake)!!!!!! Some others have turned into white.

MY QUESTION: How the hell did they turned into brown spots? WHY??? WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS????

And for the white spots; will dermaroller or peelings do something for them???

I can only find info about people who have postinflammatoire hyperpigmentation, but mine are REAL scars which turned brown after a half year!!!!

You are my last chance, pepole, I feel so lonely with this problem, am I f*ing the only one???>?>??

I'm so depressed about this, I even have to take medicins to stop me from commiting suicide.

I feel like I am the only one and nobody can tell me what the f*ck is wrong with my face, even on this board I can't find anyone with the same problem!!

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe HELP ME

Read the pinned posts at the top of the red marks left after acne forum. Brown marks are also post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.

Look also for HYPOpigmentation topics; that's what the white scars are. I have plenty all over from twigs, cats, accidents, and many on my face from old acne lesions. The cool thing is that white or red marks can be concealed with concealer or foundation no matter your sex. Some report an improvement in hypopigmented scars via needling or dermaroller.

Read the pinned posts at the top of the red marks left after acne forum. Brown marks are also post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.

Look also for HYPOpigmentation topics; that's what the white scars are. I have plenty all over from twigs, cats, accidents, and many on my face from old acne lesions. The cool thing is that white or red marks can be concealed with concealer or foundation no matter your sex. Some report an improvement in hypopigmented scars via needling or dermaroller.

Hey thanks for replying, but these brown spots aren't postinflammatory hyperpigmentation, they are real dented scars which turn brown after a matter of time (months) and don't dissapear after a year.

So, will this discoloration be permanent?

For the white scars; I've read all the topics about it but couldn't find something useful. Think I'm going try dermaroller, but I'm really confused which one to buy because on this board everyone says something different about it . :D

Has anyone noticed white scars that repigmented after loads of time?