Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tavbo

whey isolate protein

hello everyone in teh past 8 months i been drinking on gold standar and een i took it with my accutane course after i got clear and finished my course i was still gettin 2 or 3 pimples a week so i was scared it was my protein due to the concentrate, i decided to change to a whey isolate and i keep searching for good proteins and i decided to go for NECTAR from syntrax i been on it for 1 day and i just want to ask someone does anybody have try that or give any advice ? or if someone can check the label and tell me if its good or bad please ?

remenber its called nectar from syntrax 100%isolate :o

Hey man I know it's not the answer you're looking for but I've been off accutane for 2 months now and I'm also taking whey protein shakes after training and to be honest I don't think it affects my acne at all , the only thing that will give me pimples now that i'm done with accutane is shaving so with the experience I have , I'd say there shouldn't be any problems but still , everyone is different.

Get All The Whey's chocolate whey isolate

I've used Syntrax Nectar, and it wasn't a bad product, but I stopped after I found out they sued members of Bodybuilding.com's forum (even listed their screen names on the lawsuit), which I find very unprofessional.

For a fruit flavored isolate, 4ever Fit's isolate is a fantastic product as well