Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bufu_55

Any Advice/Help/Opinion much appreciated

Hey guys, so here's the deal..I have been on dan's regimen for exactly 10 months today.I no longer have any painful red huge zits coming out every day on every corner of my face as it used to be thanks to the regimen. I followed the instructions laid out on this site religiously for 8 months, in the last 2 months however(since i felt i no longer needed as much BP as before) I decided to cut back on the dosage and include AHA in my regimen.

So here is how my current regimen looks like:

Morning

Dan's Cleanser

Moisturizer

Evening

Dan's Cleanser

Dan's BP(1 pump) or AHA(x2/week instead of BP, in this case no moisturizer)

Dan's Moisturizer(+Jojoba Oil)

Now my question is, after taking a look at my pics,what do you think I should do.Continue as I am doing now, change something a little bit,add something, anything that comes to your mind,please let me know.

Overall,I dont get any breakouts as before, just the odd one pimple every 3 weeks or so. :surprised:

unfortunately, i have a lot of blackheads on the nose(possibly on the cheek not sure) , whiteheads and redness.

My main concern are my cheeks as I am not sure what's wrong or what should be done...

They seem to be large pores that are clogged(or could one define them as scares...no idea) :think:

Anyway,thanks for your time everybody!!!!!!!

post-82737-1241629697_thumb.jpg

post-82737-1241630035_thumb.jpg

post-82737-1241630564_thumb.jpg

post-82737-1241629697_thumb.jpg

post-82737-1241630035_thumb.jpg

post-82737-1241630564_thumb.jpg

hi.your skin looks good and beside a little redness i dun c anything to concern about.you have mentioned large clogged pores on your cheeks but honestly i dun c any...if u mean those little pits (? my english isn't very good sry...), those are pores but not clogged.some ppl have larger pores and some barely visible.pores on my cheeks are just as yours and i think that u should just stop concerning about that bcos theres not much that u can do for that ;)

I think a Retinol serum for the makeupartistchoice website will help srink those pores. I've found the retinol serum to work great so it's worth a try.

Just go to the section called pores and you'll find it there.

I've been satisfied will all they products. GOOD LUCK!!!

i think your skin looks great. i wouldn't change what you're doing. after months on regimen, i would also get the random pimple. i didn't get completely clear, but it was still amazing for me.