Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TinaOnj

I have a question

I need help in trying to decide what to pack for my daughter. She will be going with her 7th grade class on a camping trip for three days. Due to minimal packing and minimal time to do things while she is there, she is going to have to stop her normal skin routine for the 3 days. Right now she is doing mostly natural things (Dessert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash, Tea Tree Oil, ACV, spot treat with Sulfur, Moisturize with Jojoba and Aloe). She is not totally clear but not as bad as she was. Anyway, do you think if I just pack her Cetaphil Cleanser, a toner and maybe Cetaphil moisturizer that would be ok? :think: Or do you think that would cause her to break out again? I do not want her to break out bad while she is there because these middle school kids are cruel and she has already been dealing with them for the past two years now since she started getting acne. Many nights of crying and asking "why me?" "everyone else has such nice skin!". Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated! Thanks so much!!