Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ditto__

Gel vs Cream: BP

So I have both at home. They were both about the same price but the gel came in a 50g tube while the cream came in a 200mL bottle. Are there major differences between them if they are the same concentration???

So I have both at home. They were both about the same price but the gel came in a 50g tube while the cream came in a 200mL bottle. Are there major differences between them if they are the same concentration???

Hey just wanted to let u know that I use the cream & its really good for people with dry skin, and the gel is good for oily skin. I know that Dan recommends using the gel, but he also says u can use the Neutrogena On the Spot - which is a cream based formula. The gel spreads on easy but takes longer to dry than the cream. The cream is more likely to ball up with ur moisturiser. All in all, try one out for one day (or week) and then the other the next day (or week) and see which one u prefer. U've bought both so y not try it out...the key is to see what suits ur skin type! Hope I helped =)

Hi,

I use benzac gel 10 at this moment, and I'm applying this as Dan shows in his video. Problem is that the benzac gel gets dry to fast and then I have white stripes all over my face. If you apply a moisturizer after that, it becomes really messy.. So I was wondering if someone knows a bp-based product that is more gelly (like acne.org's bp) and is easier to apply? (I can't order acne.org's bp because I'm from belgium, and I don't have any of the payment methods).

Thanks in advance,

dotcom

anyone? :(

u can try panoxyl 2.5% aquagel but there are many ppl (and im one of them) facing too much redness and burning (more than other BP).im looking at sanoxit 2.5% which is made by galderma (cetaphil, benzac ac) and it is distibued in germany so if u wanna try it u must order it from there.anyway i found german online pharmacy that is shipping all over world and theyr prices are nice also (http://www.aposparer.de/wisl_s-cms/en) ;)

thats what im trying to find out ;) ive made a topic about this in international regimen supplies but no1 responded yet =.=