Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys i just thought maybe someone could reccomend a product to use for my back.

I've had bacne since i was 12 and now i'm 14.

Basically it's a lot of blackheads and scars and the occasional few pimples. I'm not sure how serious it is but I really don't like it and my goal is to try to clear it by June. If you guys have any suggestions please tell me.

I've been using dove beauty bar for sensitive skin lately and I haven't really noticed an improvement. I just bought Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash today and I'm going to try it out. I'm going to the beach this weekend hopefully so that i can tan and maybe that will help.

If anyone has any suggestions as to what products I should use and what foods I should and should not eat please please please tell me :)

BTW, i've used H&S and it didn't help. It made my back VERY flaky and dry and my skin looked very bad. It did help with breakouts but it made my skin look worse.

I've also used vitamin E oil, tea tree oil, and all the natural stuff and i've noticed no improvement at all.

Anyway here's a picture i took just now. The quality isn't very good because it was taken with my cellphone but keep in mind that most of the redness you see are scars.

1241581525.jpg

[**edit** : just copy and paste the url since you can't see the picture on here. :) ]

Oh, I feel you girl...I have the same issues. My back looked worse over a year ago but I couldn't believe how much hyperpigmentation was left over. I was on doxycycline and retin A but the doxy did most of the clearing up. The retin A flushed a lot of acne to the surface all at one time for several weeks before it calmed down.

Please see my new regimen below and consider it. I use the same products on my face too. I use benz for spot treatment only.

Good luck!

My Current Acne Treatment

Shower like normal with shampoo & conditioner, then beauty or mild soap for the whole body and then I do the following...

Use KISSA or BIOLINK green papaya soap on the acne affected areas and leave lather on the skin for 1-3 mins depending on your sensitivity level. Use papaya soap at least once a day.

Use PROVON® Medicated Lotion Soap with Chloroxylenol (keep lather on skin for 1-3 mins) in the shower twice a day. PROVON is very tolerable in terms of daily use, it's not irritating or drying...in fact you'll feel soft after use. If using papaya soap, use PROVON after papaya.

You can buy PROVON® Medicated Lotion Soap with Chloroxylenol at staywell.gojo.com

You can buy KISS or BIOLINK papaya soaps at any oriental/filipino market. All papaya soaps contain papain enzyme which helps with the exfoliation process. There's a slight to intense tingling...varies from person to person. Do not use more than once a day as this product may cause drying effect.

Actually I have just been using Dove and Neutrogena Body Clear and it's clearing up. Except for those pesky blackheads. I hate those =/ What should i do about them?

bacne sucks so bad, I have no dresses or bathing suites i haven't went to the pool in about 4 years because im so bothered by the ugliness of mine. Its like mine are stuck in my back and stay forever. if something works you should tell me

i have bacne as well

so i use dead sea salt body scrub

dead sea salt removes dead skin and kill bacteria

the blackheads might take longer to clear

especially since most people can't reach their back all the way[like i am]

so i have to buy one of those back scrubers i guess

I used oxy face wash for a while and Im good now

Wow really? I've been using Oxy 10% Chill Factor Face Wash on my face for a few days and I've noticed an improvement. You think it would work for my back?

I use the homeopathic pills from Nature's Cure, they are amazing. I have been using them on and off since my late teens. Every time I stop using them for a few weeks, the acne on my back starts to come back. It is so cheap, around $30 a month and instead of having 2 a day, I only have one so really I am getting almost 2 months worth for my money. The only thing that sucks is you can only buy them online now, used to be able to get them at Tom thumb.

I use the homeopathic pills from Nature's Cure, they are amazing. I have been using them on and off since my late teens. Every time I stop using them for a few weeks, the acne on my back starts to come back. It is so cheap, around $30 a month and instead of having 2 a day, I only have one so really I am getting almost 2 months worth for my money. The only thing that sucks is you can only buy them online now, used to be able to get them at Tom thumb.

I use the homeopathic pills from Natures Cure also and they work wonders. Even though I dont have backne **knocks on wood* they are amaizing for my hormonal jaw acne. Im on my second pack and I can already see a huge difference. And for 10 bucks a box its so worth it. Cheap yet effective ;]]

I had bacne and 10% sulfur soap got rid of it. I use Dr. Joesoef's 10% sulfur soap every morning. Just lather it up in my hands and rub it over my back (also use it for my face) and let it sit for about a minute, then rinse off. I don't know how it works for blackheads (I don't have any) but it got rid of the itch and acne on my back. My son uses it also for his face and chest (works great).

You can get the soap online. Just google it. There are also other sulfur soaps in drugstores, health food stores, Whole Foods like Grandpa's Thylox soap, DermaKlear, Born Again Sul-Ray and Grisi but I haven't tried any of those.

I use the homeopathic pills from Natures Cure also and they work wonders. Even though I dont have backne **knocks on wood* they are amaizing for my hormonal jaw acne. Im on my second pack and I can already see a huge difference. And for 10 bucks a box its so worth it. Cheap yet effective ;]]

I think I will try these they sound good! Hopefully I can find them in Sweden though... I have had bacne for years now and though my face has cleared up mostly and the bacne is also a bit better it still isn't completely gone.