Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KevenWK

Need Help With Large Pimple Scar Tissue Buildup/Scar Bumps.

Well in August I went to my doctor about my acne because I had this one huge one. He gave me Retin-A which helped alot with the small ones but this one huge one stayed and other big ones developed around it in random spots on my nose (nose only). He said the acne would be worse for 3-6 days so I waited and everything was clearing up except these huge ones on my nose. Now I have had these big ones before and all I did was pop them and then would fade away over a week or two. He told me not to pop them and let the medication let them subside. Well I waited and nothing happened so he directed me to a dermatologist who told me we should wait and see if they would go down with harsher medication. Waited a month and went back and she told me that since they were not going down that it was scar tissue and said the medication cannot help with these ones. So she directed me toward a plastic surgeon who told me I need to wait another 6 months until he can think of doing any type of surgery on them because they might still be pimples. I am still seeing the dermatologist monthly and have been since november and she just keeps upping the medication potency. I told her that all I want gone is these large bumps on my nose and she said there is nothing I can really do about it except see if they will go down in time. Well I've been waiting 9 months now for them to go down, time is no longer an option for me, I want them gone as soon as possible. Can anyone tell me what I can do or have any helpful information for me? I am desperate at this point to get these gone. Here are some pics. Thanks for any help, I really appreciate it.

post-102084-1241581561_thumb.jpg

post-102084-1241581552_thumb.jpg

post-102084-1241581552_thumb.jpg

post-102084-1241581561_thumb.jpg