Notifications
Clear all

Acnepril work?

MemberMember
(@blackblake)

Posted : 05/05/2009 4:44 pm

Has anyone tried the pill Acnepril? I have heard a lot of good reviews about it but i know how often they let us acne sufferers down. . I just wanted to know if anyone has tried it?

MemberMember
(@blackblake)

Posted : 05/06/2009 4:31 pm

Anyone? i reallly wanted to know before i choose whether to buy it or not.

MemberMember
(@ttab)

Posted : 06/29/2009 11:34 pm

It doesnt work well i should say it didnt for me and my doc thought it probly would'nt work kinda feel like a sucker for buying it so thought i should pass on the word

MemberMember
(@cilla)

Posted : 06/30/2009 11:16 am

It doesnt work well i should say it didnt for me and my doc thought it probly would'nt work kinda feel like a sucker for buying it so thought i should pass on the word

I've been on acnepril for about a month and I definitely see an improvement. I was on doxcycylin for about a year and I stopped taking it because of all the effects it can have on your body. My skin isnt 100% clear but I think acnepril is definitely doing a good job of keeping my acne under control. Usually as soon as I stop taking antiobiotics I cant even leave my house, but I actually feel a bit more confident. I also use Nuetrogena wash and Benzaclin as a topical. If it doesnt work you can always get a refund. You have nothing to lose.

MemberMember
(@peter-venkman)

Posted : 06/30/2009 5:26 pm

Just bought some today from their website, should be getting it in a couple days. I'll be sure to post to say how it works.

MemberMember
(@cheekytrickychic)

Posted : 07/11/2009 10:13 am

Oh man please keep us update as I'm seriously thinking of affording it as the last resort for my cystic acne problem :-(

MemberMember
(@oiler)

Posted : 07/17/2009 3:02 pm

I decided to go with this because it claims to correct the acne from the source, rather than just treat the symptoms.

I got the bottle 2 days ago. Too early to tell whether it is working or not. I will definitely update in about 3 weeks to a month. Sort of pricey but if it works, i could not care less how much it costs.

MemberMember
(@peter-venkman)

Posted : 07/17/2009 10:35 pm

Ive been on it for 9 days now, taking 4 pills a day. Today i started taking 8 pills a day. Seems to be working pretty good and ive been doing things that i shouldnt have been doing like drinking and wacking off lol. Its still too early to give a good review about it i would say after 3 weeks I should have a good idea about how effective it is. So far it keeps my pimples small and non inflamed which is good for me. Its already changed the texture of my skin too over my whole body, my skin feels smooth and normal and my pores are a lot smaller. I just ordered $130 worth today, 5 bottles and some other free topical treatment. So im gonna be taking this stuff for a couple months. Im off the anti biotics and im glad i made the decision to get off them. Acnepril is my anti biotic now. Acnepril is good because you continuously have this stuff in your body. I take 2 when i wake up, 2 before lunch, 2 before dinner and 2 before bed. I'll let you guys know in a couple weeks how its goin.

MemberMember
(@mr-crab)

Posted : 07/25/2009 4:20 pm

I finally received the bottle yesterday. I'll be posting in some time.

MemberMember
(@mrniceguy)

Posted : 07/25/2009 7:48 pm

I also received the bottle. One thing fishy though, i called to order before and they always picked up now when i call it says the number has been disconnected or something. i hope this doesnt fuck my insides up.

MemberMember
(@mr-crab)

Posted : 07/29/2009 11:02 am

So I am day 5 of taking Acnepril with 500mg Niacinamide. It's another one of those times where I don't know if this is just a temporary healing phase or not, but inflammation has went down and my face feels good. We'll see if it continues working!

MemberMember
(@zejebiste)

Posted : 07/29/2009 9:33 pm

Just tried ringing the number too and it was not available...

I have done a bit of research online today and this stuff looks ok (plus it is all natural ingredients so it couldn't be bad for you).

Still the uncertainty though with trying it and if it would work.

I found some negative reviews along the lines of "around halfway through 2nd bottle their acne got worse" etc... thats about it. Everything else has been pretty positive...

where is the medical research though??? How much money is in this industry yet they don't have f&*% all research or studies to back it up...I don't know guys.. just so much secrecy without any reliable sources... where is this shit made etc?

There is this stuff called acneticin which is very similar to the acnepril but looks like a rip-off. Compare the 2 websites (below).... and look at the ingredient descriptions section... If anyone has plagiarized at school this is bloody obvious that one of the sites has completely plagiarized from the other and has only changed a few words around so that it is not a straight copy word for word.

Which ever it is ( I am leaning towards acneticin being the dodgier) that has ripped off the others website completely should be banned. It doesn't give a consumer much confidence about your product when the website is a complete rip-off from the other... if there is no professionallism in their marketing you better pray there is in their products

[Removed]

[Removed]

MemberMember
(@hailey7)

Posted : 08/01/2009 8:23 pm

wow...thanks for noticing that...I just checked out the 2 websites and they have the same info...just in different order...I finished 1 whole bottle of acnepril already (taking 4 pills a day). Hadn't seen any positive results yet, but I will continue taking it because I bought 4 bottles.

MemberMember
(@oiler)

Posted : 08/01/2009 8:45 pm

well it's been over 2 weeks. No change whatsoever. I guess I'll just keep taking it and finish the bottle, but it looks like a let down. I just started taking Niacin today, so hopefully that works a little bit better than acnepril.

MemberMember
(@pixiepotter)

Posted : 08/03/2009 9:33 pm

I went online looking up acne info and Acnepril came up in my search. One thing about me is that I do A LOT of research on a product before I try something and I have found a lot of sites and reviews that say Acnepril is a scam and that it is the same compnay that sells some of the other "miracle" acne products that have turned out to be scams. I'm not saying don't order just do your research and be very cautous when you do. There are a lot of companies out there who like to prey on the depseration on acne sufferers. Acne is a major money making industry. Just be careful about who you put your trust and your money in. Good luck!!

MemberMember
(@hailey7)

Posted : 08/05/2009 11:51 pm

For those of you that can't contact them by phone, you can email them. I emailed them twice already. They got back to me w/in a day or 2.

MemberMember
(@scorpio_gal)

Posted : 08/21/2009 6:39 am

Ive been on it for nearly three weeks, taking two tablets morning and two at night. At first it seemed it was working, inflammation went down heaps and pimples were smaller but three weeks into it im still getting white heads and some of the pimples are coming up inflammed again. Def NOT a major improvemnt at all. If you could actually see my skin it would have a nice glow to it, thats all i can say thats good about acnepril at the moment. Ive heard that you should give at least 6 weeks to really see if something works or not, i bought two bottles so im going to see how i go in another couple of weeks. Looks like ill be heading to the doctors tho :(

Oh and i sent them a email before i recieved the order asking how long it would take to deliever since i lived in australia. I recieved the product about a week later (or so)but they didnt answer my email!

MemberMember
(@peter-venkman)

Posted : 08/21/2009 7:11 am

Ive been on it for nearly three weeks, taking two tablets morning and two at night. At first it seemed it was working, inflammation went down heaps and pimples were smaller but three weeks into it im still getting white heads and some of the pimples are coming up inflammed again. Def NOT a major improvemnt at all. If you could actually see my skin it would have a nice glow to it, thats all i can say thats good about acnepril at the moment. Ive heard that you should give at least 6 weeks to really see if something works or not, i bought two bottles so im going to see how i go in another couple of weeks. Looks like ill be heading to the doctors tho :(

Oh and i sent them a email before i recieved the order asking how long it would take to deliever since i lived in australia. I recieved the product about a week later (or so)but they didnt answer my email!

I would try talking 6-8 pills a day. I started with 4 pills and then i changed it to 8 and it seems to be working a lot better. I haven't had an inflamed pimple since i started my second bottle.

MemberMember
(@abel54491)

Posted : 08/23/2009 7:39 pm

I would try talking 6-8 pills a day. I started with 4 pills and then i changed it to 8 and it seems to be working a lot better. I haven't had an inflamed pimple since i started my second bottle.

Is taking 6-8 pills a day ok to do? Because on the bottle it says 4 only,just wondering.

MemberMember
(@ryre12)

Posted : 08/26/2009 2:01 am

hey just bought 2 bottles of AcnePril yesterday hoping for the best!! deffinatly troubled by all the negative comments but i'm gonna give it a try and will deffinatly keep ya guys posted. really hoping this isnt a scam! cause by the sounds of it i might be sending my bottles back after a few months bankin on the refund we'll see how that goes

MemberMember
(@pete333)

Posted : 09/07/2009 5:30 am

I'm a long term sufferer of acne, and have just come off a mild dose of accutane, whcih cleared my acne, however I started to get 1 or 2 breakouts and thought I'd try Acnepril, it did nothing for the breakouts so I increased dosage to 8 pills a day - this brought me out yesterday in a huge boil! right next to my nose..

So for me it has made my acne worse and categorically does not work - I'd send the bottles back but seems such a hassle especially as I'm in the UK

For me it's back to accutane

MemberMember
(@pete333)

Posted : 09/21/2009 5:52 am

I'm a long term sufferer of acne, and have just come off a mild dose of accutane, whcih cleared my acne, however I started to get 1 or 2 breakouts and thought I'd try Acnepril, it did nothing for the breakouts so I increased dosage to 8 pills a day - this brought me out yesterday in a huge boil! right next to my nose..

So for me it has made my acne worse and categorically does not work - I'd send the bottles back but seems such a hassle especially as I'm in the UK

For me it's back to accutane

MemberMember
(@pete333)

Posted : 09/21/2009 5:59 am

I have an addendum to make to my last message - while I was waiting for the accutane to turn up, I decided to take the Acnepril anyway; I took 2 with each meal i.e. 6 per day, and even though my boil stayed my complexion has got decidedly better! and have only had 1 other very minor spot...so maybe the boil was just a flare up from the acnepril removing toxins?

Anyway I've almost finished the first bottle and have decided to re-order as my skin definitely has improved [reduced oiliness and spots] - so the moral of the story don't give up too soon and don't get disheartened too soon!!

MemberMember
(@k_momof2)

Posted : 09/28/2009 11:28 pm

I've been using acnepril since July. It has given me the results I was hoping for. I was very skeptical of this product and I figured I would return it within the 60 days. I started taking 4 capsules 20-30 minutes before each meal with 10 ounces of water. When I had break through acne I went down to 3 capsules and it fixed the problem. When I had break through acne again I went up to 4 capsules for a day or two and then back down to three. Now that I am out of acnepril, some pimples have returned. I'm not sure acnepril is the only answer. I wash my skin twice a day with Tree Tree Therapy soap with eucalyptus and at night I put Manuka honey (UMF 16-18) on my problem skin areas. I have looked everywhere and only found the products on Manuka Honey USA website. The website doesn't specify use for acne but I have been putting it on topically in varied amounts and it works. In the morning I put on the topical stuff that comes with acnepril. I know it sounds crazy but it has worked for me. I also cut all dairy and soy products out of my diet. I am an acne sufferer of 18 years and I have tried everything including accutane. My acne treatment does not come from a doctor but from experimentation. My parents, my kids and my husband have all noticed the difference. Best wishes.

MemberMember
(@mezzer)

Posted : 10/02/2009 1:52 pm

Can Acnepril be taken with antibiotics?