Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello! So I had to pop some pimples last night on my forehead, nose, cheek, and chin. They were all whiteheads except for the one on my cheek, which was almost forming a white head. Now I need a quick remedy to heal them. I extracted all the pus, I think, from all of them except for the cheek one, so now they're just slightly swollen and red. Could someone tell me what I could use to eliminate the redness and take down the swelling where the skin is broken? As for the cheek one, not much came out of it when I popped it except for blood. The good news is that it's not so much of a bulbous spot anymore, but the area around it is raised and swollen. Basically, any healing tips for these popped pimples are greatly appreciated! I'm going to the beach in 3 days, and I just want these suckers totally gone or almost totally gone by then. =)

Hello! So I had to pop some pimples last night on my forehead, nose, cheek, and chin. They were all whiteheads except for the one on my cheek, which was almost forming a white head. Now I need a quick remedy to heal them. I extracted all the pus, I think, from all of them except for the cheek one, so now they're just slightly swollen and red. Could someone tell me what I could use to eliminate the redness and take down the swelling where the skin is broken? As for the cheek one, not much came out of it when I popped it except for blood. The good news is that it's not so much of a bulbous spot anymore, but the area around it is raised and swollen. Basically, any healing tips for these popped pimples are greatly appreciated! I'm going to the beach in 3 days, and I just want these suckers totally gone or almost totally gone by then. =)

Couple of things which could work;

- put sudo cream on them for a couple of hours or put it on before bed(Just on your marks/acne)

- Germaline(If you have just poped any straight after put germaline on it takes the redness away and cleans the area/pore and reduces the swollen mark.)

-Ice, get an ice pack or ice cubs in a bag or something and apply to marks.

anyways good luck.

Clean them with cotton buds and sea salt water, cover the scabs with concealer.

When I break out, I pop the pimples the bad way. Usually heal within 24 hours. Mainly do to my supplementation of Vitamin E and B complex. This is also what kept me 98% clear for the last 56 months. I know it's different for everybody, but this is what truly helped me after 9 years of cystic acne. Also, change of diet helped as well. Less carb intake, did the trick for me. I speak in past tense, because just today I've experienced a semi-major breakout with whiteheads. Mainly due to a new diet for mass gaining. Although it's a healthy clean diet, it's designed to encourage testosterone growth and stimulation. Plus it includes 3 servings of dairy per day. Nonetheless, I will start using the clean popping pimple technique and neosporin. I already have enough scars on my face.