Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
belladonna1234

vichy Dermablend High Coverage Cover Cream

has anyone used this? I just wanna know if it doesn't break your skin out even more. also i was thinking about vichy Aera teint

Mineral Powder Foundation with purifying minerals SPF 20.

it's meant to help the skin heal, has anyone had experience with it?

thanks

hey bella,

i've been using Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation (along with the Dermablend Setting Powder, which is AMAZING) all winter and spring and so far so good. i used to use Clarins Truly Matte Foundation with great results as well, but i found the price ridiculously high -- the Vichy products are much more economical, without sacrificing quality. i should add that i am extremely sensitive to makeup, even breaking out after using products that claim to be non-comedogenic.

i hope this helps. good luck!

hey, thanks. sorry for late reply :P

that foundation looks goof, how is the coverage? i bought the mineral powder and it is lovely but the coverage is still a little too low, i was thinking i would get the foundation you mentioned for the parrts of my face where i have worse acne (for me my chin upper lip ) and wear powder in the other places.