Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi i've just joined and wanted some help. So at the moment i'm using Glytone acne face wash kit which is good but has left me with red marks on my chin and the sides of my face and I have a few spots here and there. I was thinking of buying Dan's products but it's too expensive for me. I want to buy Brevoxyl Cream, Cetaphil Non-Irritating Cleanser , and a good moisturizer. Is that good and is it all I would need?

Hi i've just joined and wanted some help. So at the moment i'm using Glytone acne face wash kit which is good but has left me with red marks on my chin and the sides of my face and I have a few spots here and there. I was thinking of buying Dan's products but it's too expensive for me. I want to buy Brevoxyl Cream, Cetaphil Non-Irritating Cleanser , and a good moisturizer. Is that good and is it all I would need?

Ok, I have used Brevoxyl Cream and it did help clear my skin up loads but I then had a serious breakout of whiteheads and I currently using Savlon. Look in the UK Forums theres a thread about Savlon. I have never used Cetaphil Non-Irritating Cleanser but I have heard it very good, worth a go!

as 4 a Moisterizer goes a Simple brand Moisterizer is the best, there all non-comodigic and instanly hydrate your skin.

Thanks JonoB

Thanks for your help JonoB I'll have a look at the thread about savlon now.

Panoxyl aquagel 2.5% (fantastic product)

Neutrogena oil free moisturiser