Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Meggy

extreme dryness around the eyes

I've been on the regemen for a month now and everything works fine, my scarrings are fading and I have less break out than the first couple weeks...I'm using little bit more than one pump BP last week(one pump and one peanut size BP) n that leads my face to start flaking again..

I noticed under my eyes get really dry lately!! I try to put alot eye cream on, but it burns really bad and turns red!! Today I also noticed the skin start peeling at the corner of the eyes.........What should I do with this kinda dryness? It hurts really bad!

i do it like this :

1. cleanse

2. moisturise under eyes and parts where i dun aply BP

3. apply BP

4. moisturise parts where i apply BP

im fine doing it like this ;)

anyway u should try to stay as far as u can from eyes with BP

i do it like this :

1. cleanse

2. moisturise under eyes and parts where i dun aply BP

3. apply BP

4. moisturise parts where i apply BP

im fine doing it like this ;)

anyway u should try to stay as far as u can from eyes with BP

I never apply BP under or close to my eyes, the first 3 weeks of regemen I have no dryness problem but I start getting it in the past week...also my eye lids are super dry and irratated too! Can anyone tell me what happened? Am I allergic to the BP?

My eyelids are super sensitive as it is, and BP only makes it worse, even steering clear of my eye area. I use jojoba oil before I apply BP and a thick vitamin E cream (see my sig) after BP as a separate moisturizer around my eyes. The vitamin E cream doesn't run or sting my eyes and is more hydrating than normal moisturizer. Once your eyes recover from this initial dryness, you shouldn't have stinging, and keeping them well-moisturized will prevent them from feeling that bad again. I also recommend not using any eye makeup while your eyes are like this.