Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BoraCabana

HOW TO REDUCE THIS REDNESS IN MY FACE?

I will stop this regimen coz my face becames more reddish, like inflamed, I just want to ask you guys, how to stop this redness, and tightness of my face, I've use the regimen for 3 days, and it look like I got burned!... I just want to make my face back... can someone help me?

How much BP have you been using?

If your face is terribly red and uncomfortable, you might want to stop using BP for a while so your skin can recover.

Actually at first 1 used a pea sized BP, but in the nxt day I've the 1 full finger BP, I just tried it coz at first there's no redness or itchiness but when it comes in the 2nd-3rd day my face becomes reddish,...

Can the moisturizer reduce the redness of my face?... and how long does it take for my skin to be back again?

Yeah, jumping into using a full finger's worth on your second day is too fast.

Try just washing and moisturizing (with no BP) for the next few days, until your face calms down, and then start again with a quarter to half of a pump. And don't increase the amount of BP you're using for a week or two. Then you can move up a little.

It should take you a month or so to work your way up to the full two pumps. If you use too much, too fast, your face will just get super irritated and dry, as you've no doubt noticed.

Take it nice and slow. Your face is going to be a bit pink and dry while your skin adjusts to the BP--that's normal. But, like I said, using too much, too fast is just going to set you back and cause problems. You have to be patient.