Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
femme_fatale

Sciton Microlaser peel update

Hi everyone. I just thought I would update on my progress. I burned my skin last February from a glycolic peel. It caused three big scars on my cheekbone area and I also have some minor indents on one side of my face while everything else is smooth and flawless.

I had one profractional treatment in August and after that I had six microlaser peels and 1 IPL. My total scar improvement is 60-65 percent. Indents are the hardest to get rid of and the bigger scars are going through the quickest improvement. You can tell they are almost flat and smooth but have not quite gotten there yet. My dermatologist had told me in the beginning it would take up to ten or possibly more laser peels to completely smooth out my skin, which means I still have four five laser peels to go.

IPL and profractional I found to be completely pointless. They did nothing for me at all. My scars and redness go hand in hand and I have never had a white scar so my skin is continuing to heal.

I have another laser peel coming up in a few days. My skin improves by ten percent each time so it is painfully slow but I have no additional scars and this is a really good laser.