Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Curko

Tried so many things none are working *including antibiotics*

Well after another yet failed attempt to clear my skin i think my only choice is roaccutane even though my skin isn't that bad. See below

I was perscribed Doxy for a period of 3 months cleared the skin up about 4-5 % nothing else... So my doctor said to take 3 capsules of 250mg enthromycin for a fortnight to clear up my skin and then go back on the doxy...

So far the doxy is doing jack shit and i am worried that i am going to look hideous on my date the following weekend. Is it time i go for a more natural approach like apple cider vinegar or something? Because my skin seems to be redish not as much so many pimples and no antibiotic has helped so far.

I just bought a new Tea Tree Oil/Peppermint cleanser and toner will that help?

Have you tried any prescription topicals in conjunction with the antibiotics? There are lots of good ones out there .... azelaic acid, retinoids, BP, antibiotics, and combinations of these.

Antibiotics alone are really not a responsible way to treat acne, imo.

Well the doctor perscribed me Eryacne which hasn't done anything. Time to go see a dermatologist i think..