Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Firstly I am in no way, shape or form attempting to advertise this specific product but this story has changed my acne in such a short time. Its not an overnight fix...but a week fix?? Maybe. So I gave Dr. Reds spearole tea a go. A friend of mine had severe acne on her cheeks and managed to clear it all up completely in one month by drinking 4 cups a day of the tea.

Granted she has some scarring but two weeks on it is signifcantly reduced by rubbing olive oil on the affected areas at night. She made no adjustments to her daily routine. She ate the same food, cleansed the same way, exercised, got out in the sun and basically lived her normal life during the one month she was taking the tea.

I've been taking the tea for a couple of days now in conjunction with the regimen. Not only has the inflammation of my acne gone away, my blemishes and whiteheads are dissapearing as well. Just give it a go, I know youll thank yourself.

Out of curiousity Ditto, where did you obtain this tea. I just checked online and nowhere around here sells this product. Do you live in the US?

Out of curiousity Ditto, where did you obtain this tea. I just checked online and nowhere around here sells this product. Do you live in the US?

I just checked on-line and found the actual web-site, If you google "spearole tea" Dr. Red's web-site should be one of the first to come up. But It is an Australian based company and it seems that we can not order the tea and have it shipped to the US.

Well, the ingredients don't seem all that hard to find if you go to a nature shop:

Ingredients: Green Tea, Olive Leaf, Oil of Spearmint, Grape Skins, Grape Seeds, Spearmint Sprouts

Yes it is a shame that the tea is only available in Australia at the moment. Perhaps if alot of people wanted to give this a go we could get in contact with the site and see how they feel about sending their product overseas.

I have sent a quick message to their email address and will wait to see what they say.

Thanks! I am definately curious about this tea. Even if it doesn't help with my acne it would be great to drink none the less!

I would be in on ordering some of this! I hope they would be willing to do it if we get enough people?

Hey ditto_,

Glad to hear ur on ur way to clearer skin! Wish i could say the same for myself.

Im curious as to know what your regiemn is exactly. would you mind sharing it? :)