Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wowowee

THE BEST TONER FOR SENSITIVE SKIN

i searched for a toner on the internet and it seems that the one i found that is the best toner for sensitive skin is the WITCH HAZEL because it is natural and doesnt irritate the skin and good for the pimples, pores and blemishes. is that true? I havent used this yet but im really convinced with the reviews and how it actually works.. is anyone here using witch hazel as there toner? pls shares your expiriences good or bad with this toner.

Hi there, I used Witch Hazel every night for ages and it actually reduces the redness and size of acne. Witch Hazel is a anti-inflammatory which reduces the size of the acne. It also cleans and tightens pores preventing further spots.

Worth a go! Apply morning and night genrously. Make sure you spread the gel evenly over the surface of your skin and not just the affected areas.

Hope this helps

JonoB

Hi there, I used Witch Hazel every night for ages and it actually reduces the redness and size of acne. Witch Hazel is a anti-inflammatory which reduces the size of the acne. It also cleans and tightens pores preventing further spots.

Worth a go! Apply morning and night genrously. Make sure you spread the gel evenly over the surface of your skin and not just the affected areas.

Hope this helps

JonoB

is the one that your using is a gel? coz im planning on using dickinson witch hazel. what can you say about that brand?

really its ok to apply generous amounts of witch hazel? it will not irritate my skin even if i put to much?

thx for the reply