Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shadow Yoshi

Something that's making me really depressed...

It's my height. All the men in my family are around 6'1-6'4. Yet I'm only 5'9. Also, I recently turned 16 and yet I've stopped growing already. It's so frustrating. I've always eaten healthy, exercised regularly, did everything I was supposed to do, yet I'm a good head shorter than all the other men in the family. The women in my family are all tall too, they're all around my height. Nothing is worse than gathering up the family for a group photo, and being a head shorter than all the other men and the same height as all the females. It's doesn't look so bad now but as a fully grown man it's going to suck.

Is there any vitamin or drug or anything that'll give me a few inches in height? This is absolutely killing my self-confidence.

I am 5'9 as well. I have never had a problem with my height, in fact it is the least of my worries. Don't let it get you man, a few inches ain't gonna kill you. If anything I like being different. I don't know of any drugs that can increase your height, I don't think there is such thing but who knows. Now days you can find weird things.

Around the age of 21 is when most people have finished growing - so don't worry if you're not your ideal height just yet. Heck, I met up with some mates I haven't seen in while from highschool, and two of them have shot up. One is absolutely huge, and makes me feel like a midget standing next to him - and I'm 6"1!

im 1,75 metres, thats just a little bit more than 5ft9

and i live in holland (statistically seen, people from holland are the tallest people in the world)

so most of my friends are bigger than me, but i really dont give a dmn :)

do you think your life would be better if you were tall? do you think you would be more manly if you were taller? more dominant maybe?

in todays world, fysical strength doesnt give you any advantage, maybe in the time of the caveman, but nowadays its all about intelligence.

intelligent people stand on top, not big ones

and chicks dig personality waaaay more then length, trust me

i don't care about guys' height. Short guys are cute, medium is fine, tall is okay. I prefer 5,8 to 6. Taller is intimidating. But hey, I'm shortish.

if you are 16 sure you can grow more, you should go to the doctor so he can order a hormonal test and prolly give you a treatment

It's my height. All the men in my family are around 6'1-6'4. Yet I'm only 5'9. Also, I recently turned 16 and yet I've stopped growing already. It's so frustrating. I've always eaten healthy, exercised regularly, did everything I was supposed to do, yet I'm a good head shorter than all the other men in the family. The women in my family are all tall too, they're all around my height. Nothing is worse than gathering up the family for a group photo, and being a head shorter than all the other men and the same height as all the females. It's doesn't look so bad now but as a fully grown man it's going to suck.

Is there any vitamin or drug or anything that'll give me a few inches in height? This is absolutely killing my self-confidence.

Dont worry,there are alot of short women out there (self included) who would look silly with a guy who is really tall.

I'm 5'3 and to me 5'9 is giant!

Aw, I know that being tall may seem like a wonderful attribute to have now, but a significant portion of women are way shorter than you. And I also know that not everyone even really cares about height. I know I don't.

It's hard, but try to be happy the way you are. 5'9 is still plenty tall. :comfort: