Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Chrisâ„¢

Listen up Everyone.

Guest Chrisâ„¢

Radio Edit

Edited by Chrisâ„¢

That was truly a good read, big inspiration I must say, so very very true as well, thanks for this, I'm glad your having a good life, LIVE IT TO THE FULL :D:cool:

great post : ) one of the many things that stood out to me from what you said is own your life. i'm glad you're having fun and have a job that you're proud of.

Very good post, Chris. This is your life. It doesn't belong to anybody else.

And if a girl rejects you, say to her, "Bitch, I don't need you!" (jk) Anyways, I'm glad someone on this board is sensible enough to not let their lives be consumed by outward appearances.

Guest Chrisâ„¢
that is a really good post, do you think a girl with acne would get rejected more than a guy though?

In my opinion, no. I see girls all the time that have acne with guys. Remmember, guys outnumber girls usually most places you go. For example, if you go to a crowded bar or club, that's why you see most of the women already with someone and then you see most of the dudes with their guy friends or trying to hit on women. Generally, the men have to compete with each other (more than women) to get with a girl. If a girl doesn't like someone, they can just tell them to fuck off and another guy will usually come hit on them 30 seconds later (even if they have acne / scars / overweight, there's so many guys...). Women usually let the man come to them, so the burden is on us really to impress you. It also depends on the severity of your acne / scars too. If it's severe (like mine), you'll have to work much harder and get rejected much more often than the average person to find a girl / guy. That's cool with me, I think of it like a little game now lol, but yeah, I'm pretty sure that a guy will get rejected more than a girl.

A guy with acne scars has never put me off, He just has to be a nice guy, friendly, good personality ect, i guess the only thing that would make me notice his scars more is if he wasn't a nice guy.

really typically attractive guys mean nothing to me if they are also an ass hole lol. :P personality is def no 1 for me.

that is a really good post, do you think a girl with acne would get rejected more than a guy though?

In my opinion, no. I see girls all the time that have acne with guys. Remmember, guys outnumber girls usually most places you go. For example, if you go to a crowded bar or club, that's why you see most of the women already with someone and then you see most of the dudes with their guy friends or trying to hit on women. Generally, the men have to compete with each other (more than women) to get with a girl. If a girl doesn't like someone, they can just tell them to fuck off and another guy will usually come hit on them 30 seconds later (even if they have acne / scars / overweight, there's so many guys...). Women usually let the man come to them, so the burden is on us really to impress you. It also depends on the severity of your acne / scars too. If it's severe (like mine), you'll have to work much harder and get rejected much more often than the average person to find a girl / guy. That's cool with me, I think of it like a little game now lol, but yeah, I'm pretty sure that a guy will get rejected more than a girl.

Really? it seems to me all these girls are trying to impress the same few guys, and alll the guys are trying to go for all the same girls. Girls care more about guys than guys do with girls. Fact./

This had been a truly inspirational post. I think this is what a lot of us needed to hear. I encourage more people to post on this (so it continues to be on the recently posted list) so more people will read it.

Well put, but I try to look at it from more of a religious standpoint ;) but still....nice.

Guest Chrisâ„¢

:] I'm telling you, It's true. Stop caring about what other people think about you so much. If someone wants to judge you on the way you look, do you even WANT to have a relationship with that person? Do you even want to ever talk to them again? I don't think so.... who would? So, what's the point in even caring about what they think??? Fuck em', just go find someone else who will accept you for who you are. There are pleeeenty of them out there (no matter what your flaws or weaknesses are). :)

Guest Chrisâ„¢

Really? it seems to me all these girls are trying to impress the same few guys, and alll the guys are trying to go for all the same girls. Girls care more about guys than guys do with girls. Fact./

That's my point exactly, a guy won't care nearly as much if a girl has skin problems.. but a girl (usually) will if a dude approaches them with skin problems.. Story of my life lol.

First off, I doubt any of you remmember me because I used to post on this board like 4-5 years ago. My old account was "Scarred4eva", my pics from 4-5 years ago are still in the gallery. The red marks in those pics have pretty much gone away, but I still have severe scars. I plan on uploading some recent pics soon. I used to come on here like alot of you, looking for some help, support or advice. I was very suicidal back then when I was around 17-19 years old, and I came so close to going through with it several times. I was a recluse and hid in my room all day because I was ashamed of myself and how I looked. I'm going on 23 now. Now, I have a decent job, I go out to bars and clubs and get drunk and party with total strangers, flirt with and try to hook up with girls I don't even know (very unsuccessfully alot of times lol but not always ;) ), and generally just try to make the most of my life. Don't get me wrong, I didn't come on here to fucking brag about how my life has got better. I'm the most humbled person you could ever meet in life.

The scars on my face are so bad that basically when I walk into a crowded place, all eyes are on me, and you know what I think about that? I don't give a flying fuck. Let people stare, let them talk behind my back, I just don't care, and if someone insults me to my face I'll give them a piece of my mind for damn sure. I see so many posts on here about people stressing out about other people judging or insulting them about their acne or scars, and I know that alot of you are extremely self-conscious. I've been there, done that and got the t-shirt. I can tell you from experience that you don't have to live like that. I was at rock bottom for a long fucking time, I thought my life was over because of acne and scars. Eventually, I learned something very important. As the saying goes, life is what YOU make it. Years ago I let acne and scars control my life. Now I refuse to let it have any hold over me whatsoever in any way. I was convinced I could never get a job because I looked fucked up, I went for it and now I have a decent job in landscaping. I used to think I would never be able to have fun again, and I would hardly even talk to girls ever, I thought why would anyone want to be around me? I forced myself to go out and be around ALOT of people every weekend(bars, malls, whatever) all by myself at first. I just went and talked to total strangers about stupid shit. This helped me alot, I found out that alot of people (not all) are not judgemental, shallow bastards like I thought they were. Now, I'm comfortable with talking or flirting with any girl, with scars and all, no matter how perfect she is, and how bad my skin is. Alot of them will reject me, but fuck them, some girls won't. Laugh at those people who judge you or criticize you about your acne or scars or whatever problem you have, because in reality they are inferior to you, not the other way around. Why should you give a shit about what they think? There are alot of people in this world, alot of them are shallow bitches, but alot of people really aren't, and they will accept you just like you are.

So, if you're feeling hopeless or self conscious about your bad skin, just remmember that you can make the decision to not let it bother you, no matter how bad it is, simple as that. It's very hard at first, but in time you will understand what I mean. I know that's hard to comprehend because I was there too, and I won't lie, I still have my bad days sometimes.

Own your fucking life, it's yours, nobody elses, do what you want to do. Don't let ANYONE stop you from doing what you want to do in life. Don't let the opinions of some shallow people dictate your life. Be yourself and don't let acne or scars or weight or any other shit get in your way. I love you all.

That was a nice speech.thanks for sharing that. :D

But girls are more desperate. A single guy is cool. Single girl is "too pathetic to have a boyfreind" that's wrong but it's how it is.

But girls are more desperate. A single guy is cool. Single girl is "too pathetic to have a boyfreind" that's wrong but it's how it is.

I honestly think this is the wrong attitude to have. I know that I am single, and I by no means find myself pathetic, and neither do the people I know. Whether you are in a relationship or single, the reasons are multi-faceted I'm sure. Generalizing is very dangerous territory.

That being said, thank you Chris for your post. It is true and I wholeheartedly agree that your life is in your keeping alone. It's best to enjoy it and try to find joy everyday, because you only have so many chances.

Guest Chrisâ„¢

Are you in high-school? Just wondering.. That's how it is in high school, yeah, but not beyond (in my experience). High school is just one big popularity contest lol. Not much of what you see there is real, just someone trying to put on a show/front to be "cool".

Guest Chrisâ„¢
Chris is my new hero.

<3