Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

And more famous people.

Anyways they are just ordinary people. They use a lot of make up... and I mean A LOT

yeah i've seen a picture of miley with acne.. it just seemed to be a few bumps on her forehead. i hate the proactive commercials of celebrities stuggeling with "acne," meanwhile you see only three tiny bumps on their t-zone.

megan fox has enlarged pores and a few scars, though. you can search it on google images easillyy.

It shouldn't be surprising. Acne affects the majority of people at one time or another. I've always thought it's strange that many people wish to point out the flaws in others to make themselves feel better.

It may be reassuring on one level, but honestly, unsurprising.

It shouldn't be surprising. Acne affects the majority of people at one time or another. I've always thought it's strange that many people wish to point out the flaws in others to make themselves feel better.

It may be reassuring on one level, but honestly, unsurprising.

Tbh it makes me feel better because it gives me that hope that you can be successful, beautiful and talented in life even with the trouble acne brings :)

even brad pitt had acne, jessica simpson too, britney spears etc etc.

I think however, their skin should be average at least, because if you had bad skin make up may hide some flaws but you can still tell you know?

Anyway, celebs are humans too.

That's great, I guess.

But I never saw celebs as immune to such common issues.

i hate the proactive commercials of celebrities stuggeling with "acne," meanwhile you see only three tiny bumps on their t-zone.

I know!! Like the Alyssa Milano one where she said her acne got in the way of her filming and she had to reschedule shoots...Meanwhile they show a close up of her chin and its like 2 miniscule skincolored bumps...Its ridiculous. :shifty:

Not even celebrities are safe from acne. The difference is they have airbrushing and professional photo shop artists to cover up the blemishes. It's unhealthy to look at celebrities as a standard of beauty/status, but we do it anyways. It's part of the culture.

Well, you're right. I've never seen a celebrity with moderate acne.

Photoshop is used to hide blemishes. The artists buffer the pimples out, and fill in the light scarring. I've seen many candid photographs of celebrities without make up, and it's a surprise to see how average looking they are. Of course, it doesn't surprise me anymore.

Katy Perry says she has acne scars.

Here's where I got the info: http://www.usmagazine.com/news/katy-perry-...ed-soon-2009115

From the site:

Perry admits she still has insecurities.

"One is that I have acne scars," she says. "I'm self-conscious about that, so sometimes I wear too much makeup to cover them up. I got acne at the start of my career - it was a stressful time."

I hope this will make you guys feel better.

and what this is suppose to make me feel better. well, NOOOOOOOOO!

they dont have the same problems and isses i have. they have spots which i wouldnt even call acne. if anything is like the people who are here that just have some spots and seems like they are mocking people like me. i have so much going on my face from acne to scars. that thinking miley has a spot in no way makes me feel better. ughhh!