Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gfunk

Cyst has Reduced but not fully....

I popped my cyst about 2 weeks ago and it went away in a couple of days, but then a few days later i could still feel i slight bump but no redness, now 2 weeks later its still there but only slightly with a small bump and its a little bit red. How do i FULLY Get rid of it??? Its right between my eyes and i cant stand looking at it....

Well I don't think there's much you can do at the moment without causing further irritation and possibly leaving a scar so I wouldn't pick at it anymore. Maybe you could get an extraction performed by a derm if its that bad. Put some ice on it for now to bring down the inflammation. Hope it goes soon!

I have the same problem, the cyst on my cheek has gone down significantly but there's still a bump there albeit, much smaller. I too would like to know how to get the cyst to go down fully without any cortisone injections or extractions. I'm using tea tree oil everyday, it's what helped the cyst go down in the first place but it seems like my progress has come to a halt, I need something stronger for this lingering bump!

I've had one just like that and it hasn't gone away for over a month now! Just leave it be and eventually it will shrink or come to a head so you can pop it and be rid of it.

I had a huge cyst on my cheekbone that never did pop or come to a head. After about four months it went down completely, but there is still a discoloration where it was. Those things hang around forever!

I had a huge cyst on my cheekbone that never did pop or come to a head. After about four months it went down completely, but there is still a discoloration where it was. Those things hang around forever!

OMG four freakin' months! Sheesh, that's a long time. I have a wedding to go to next week that i'm not looking forward to. My face compared to how it was last year looks totally jacked up. That one cyst that is still on my cheek is the main problem. Now I think i'm getting another one below my lip, i've been putting tea tree oil on it every night so it won't get any bigger. Just in time for the wedding eh? =(

OMG four freakin' months! Sheesh, that's a long time. I have a wedding to go to next week that i'm not looking forward to. My face compared to how it was last year looks totally jacked up. That one cyst that is still on my cheek is the main problem. Now I think i'm getting another one below my lip, i've been putting tea tree oil on it every night so it won't get any bigger. Just in time for the wedding eh? =(

I think it is time to get it injected with an anti-inflammatory.

Joe Zit

Be wary if you decide to get a shot from the dermatologist. Personally, I'd rather have a bump that goes away after a few months and can be covered with makeup in the meantime compared to a possible dent that may never fill in.

SILICON GEL IS WHAT U GUYS NEED!!!!

----------------------------------------------

SEARCH EBAY

whats a cortisone injection? is that like sterroid injection?

Four months! Oh shit. I have had mine since Oct. It has gone down but still pretty big. I am putting BP on every night and morning. I hate this. This had best be the last one I get in my life. I am now nearly 36! :-(