Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LIVEandLOVE

If your marks HAVE faded...

9 members have voted

1. 1. How long did it take for your marks to fade?

• 1-3 months
    • 3-5 months
    • 5-7 months
    • 7-9 months
    • 10-12 months
    • 12 months +

i'm curious also! i dont breakout as often now but have lots of red marks on my face. wondering how long it will disappear if i just leave it alone or if any product will excel the process

Red marks started to fade around 5-7 months with RAM. They are pretty much gone now. I'd say a year to remove all traces of red marks.

Mine still haven't healed, I've had Acne since I was 11. I just looked in the mirrow and realised that my condition isn't getting much better. I can get rid of the Acne itself, but it's these red marks that are giving me hell.

Red marks started to fade around 5-7 months with RAM. They are pretty much gone now. I'd say a year to remove all traces of red marks.

what is RAM

what is RAM

what is RAM

what is RAM

I'm pretty sure it's Retin-A Micro.

what is RAM

what is RAM

I'm pretty sure it's Retin-A Micro.

You are correct, Madam!