Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

how is my new hairstyle?

Well i just got my hair cut really short and i regret it. I feel i dont look good in short hair. Here are 2 pictures of my long hairstyle and 1 picture of my new hairstyle

Hmm.. Normally I'd say shorter but I like the longer better.. But your hair will grow out fast anyways I bet! The reason I say longer is because I'm I think that the long dragon ball z kinda japanese hair looks awesome, I'm a very asian washed white girl!

Hmm.. Normally I'd say shorter but I like the longer better.. But your hair will grow out fast anyways I bet! The reason I say longer is because I'm I think that the long dragon ball z kinda japanese hair looks awesome, I'm a very asian washed white girl!

Yea Asian girls like Asian guys with long hair. Basicly all the good looking Asian sings/actors have long hair. The only handsome Asian actor/singer i can think of without long hair is Edison Chen.

most of the asian boy they all have the same hairstyle..

Well some of them can look similiar but most of them look completly different like these.

I think it looks really nice. I don't know what your hair looked like before, but this looks really mature with a brilliant edge and texture.

I think it looks really nice. I don't know what your hair looked like before, but this looks really mature with a brilliant edge and texture.

Hey the picture on the left and center is my old hairstyle and the picture on the right is my current one.

Hey the picture on the left and center is my old hairstyle and the picture on the right is my current one.

Oh ok. I think the new one looks better. But the old one was nice too.

Yea Asian girls like Asian guys with long hair. Basicly all the good looking Asian sings/actors have long hair. The only handsome Asian actor/singer i can think of without long hair is Edison Chen.

Not true. Hiroki Narimiya looks best with short hair I think.

http://www.blike.net/files/frontimage/Bio_...iroki_Front.jpg

Takeshi Kaneshiro as well:

http://myfilmblogs.com/japan/files/2008/02/kaneshiro.jpg

And Hiroki's hair looks a lot like your haircut too. I think both look nice.

Not true. Hiroki Narimiya looks best with short hair I think.

http://www.blike.net/files/frontimage/Bio_...iroki_Front.jpg

Takeshi Kaneshiro as well:

http://myfilmblogs.com/japan/files/2008/02/kaneshiro.jpg

And Hiroki's hair looks a lot like your haircut too. I think both look nice.

Hey are you Asian? I know most Asian girls prefer feminine looking boys. This picture is Yamada Ryosuke. I am pretty sure no Western girl will like him because he is so pretty but he is really hot in the eyes on Asian girls.

i have a question coz i also want to have a great hair like yours.

does the styling products that you put in your hair doesnt aggrevate your acne? coz i think that kind of hair needs a styling product.

and we all know that the dirt and oil thats in the hair can probably go to our face. so im afraid it might aggrevate my skin if i will also have that kind of hairstyle coz right now my hair is always bald coz i dont want to have a long hair coz of my acne prone face.

i think your longer hair is more cool than your new hair but your new hair is also cool hehe.

do you watch HOTSHOT? i am a fan of Jerry Yan. you know him? hehe. i like to imitate his hair! hehe

Hey are you Asian? I know most Asian girls prefer feminine looking boys. This picture is Yamada Ryosuke. I am pretty sure no Western girl will like him because he is so pretty but he is really hot in the eyes on Asian girls.

No, i'm just a white girl that thinks asian guys are incredibly hot. And that guy is ok .. I much prefer Miyavi. He is so amazing.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/XoX...e/_Miyavi2_.jpg

No, i'm just a white girl that thinks asian guys are incredibly hot. And that guy is ok .. I much prefer Miyavi. He is so amazing.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/XoX...e/_Miyavi2_.jpg

Hey ok i understand. The Asian guys you like are different from the Asian guys who Asian girls like. Asian girls prefer these kinds of guys.

i have a question coz i also want to have a great hair like yours.

does the styling products that you put in your hair doesnt aggrevate your acne? coz i think that kind of hair needs a styling product.

and we all know that the dirt and oil thats in the hair can probably go to our face. so im afraid it might aggrevate my skin if i will also have that kind of hairstyle coz right now my hair is always bald coz i dont want to have a long hair coz of my acne prone face.

i think your longer hair is more cool than your new hair but your new hair is also cool hehe.

do you watch HOTSHOT? i am a fan of Jerry Yan. you know him? hehe. i like to imitate his hair! hehe

Yea my long hair is way cooler than my current hair :cry: . It looks way cooler when I use styling products to style it. I dont have a picture of my long hair when it is styled but it kind of looks like this. Sorry i never heard of HOTSHOT or Jerry Yan. Do you know Jiro Wang? I think he has the coolest hairstyles. O btw the hairstyle product doesnt really aggrevate acne unless your hair is directly touching your face.

I'm a hairdresser, and I work with products all the time, so I can tell you some products can make you break out. Some don't. For me, there's plenty of products that will make me break out all around my hairline if I use them. But then there are plenty that won't. You just have to experiment to find what works for you.

Edisen Chen and Jai Chou (did I spell his name right?) are the best looking asian actors I think... I loved Jay Chou in initial d. That was off topic, but anyways, your hair looks great short and longer. But again, I like the longer funkier hair, it's just... cool!! Haha. Do you like your hair longer or shorter?

Edisen Chen and Jai Chou (did I spell his name right?) are the best looking asian actors I think... I loved Jay Chou in initial d. That was off topic, but anyways, your hair looks great short and longer. But again, I like the longer funkier hair, it's just... cool!! Haha. Do you like your hair longer or shorter?

I like my hair longer. The only reason i decided to cut it was because i got bored of it lol.... big mistake.... O so your favourite Asian actors are those two huh. Well a lot of Asian girls like Edison Chen but not that much like Jay Chou. It werid because some Asian girls think Jay Chou is really good looking but others think he is just average; some say even i am better looking than him.

im in the philippines and the climate here is very hot thats why its really not advisable to have that kind of hair. i always sweat. even the actors here in our country has a short clean cut hair. im jelous with those long stylish hairs.. :(

Is Edison Chen the dude who acted with Jackie Chan in that movie? I remember a hot guy...

K I just googled him & he's the hottie from The Grudge 2. :D

im in the philippines and the climate here is very hot thats why its really not advisable to have that kind of hair. i always sweat. even the actors here in our country has a short clean cut hair. im jelous with those long stylish hairs.. :(

Hey well you can have a medium length cut like Sam Conception. He is from your country right?