Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

does anyone know about this VEMMA liquid drink, it is supposed to be healthy? does it help clear up acne?? also are there any other natural/organic drinks like this that are know to help with acne???? or organic foods, diets???

Not sure about that Vemma stuff, there was a post I checked out a few days ago where a guy mentioned it was completely Vemma that cleared him up from serious acne, which is really impressive. I personally don't have experience with it, however I recently started drinking Genuine Health Healthy Skin with Greens + every morning. I have noticed an improvement in my skin texture and overall feel, however no change in my acne (I have recently gotten a few more large pimples, however this may just be a normal breakout....or purging hopefully :S). I just started drinking this every morning about a week ago, so I will post again if I see and more results.

Hey I think I was the one that mentioned Vemma clearing me up completely. I dont believe Vemma by itself would have cleared me up the way it did. I think by me living a healthier lifestyle + Vemma that made all the difference. IMO I think I was lacking in some type nutrients or vitamin and that caused a imbalance in my system , IDK. Different things work for different people, but if this doesnt clear up your skin, it will at least give you the proper nutrients for your general health. Im a firm believer now of how your lifestyle and diet effect your acne more than anything!

i also use Vemma and i do see some changes with my acne

i don't break-out like i did before i used this i still get pimples though but

there small and there gone in a couple of days

i wanted to check if it was the Vemma so i quit using it for 3 months

and i started breaking out pretty bad again

so for me it works pretty good for acne but it's more for overall health

This stuff really works!

My son is also taking VEMMA and he doesnt break out anymore, hasnt had a pimple in a long time.

I found out about this when 70204 posted about it months ago. I am surprised other people arent drinking this you only have to drink 2 ounces a day so simple!