Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pchic

Bumps that always form on the same areas?

I always have bumps on the left side of my face. And they are always on the same specific areas, which are on my lower cheeks and the upper cheeks near the temple. They can be annoying bumps that don't do much damage to the skin, sometimes a few may even develop to become one of those big angry red headless zits.

I was thinking maybe it is the way I sleep, so I made sure not to sleep on my left side but on my back. I even cleaned my mobile phone everyday with hand sanitizer as I use it on my left side. But somehow they still form. And one of them doesn't even go down, it just fluctuates in size. It's weird, what are the other causes?

When it's serious what I do is to apply BP of a 2.5 concentration to it until it starts to feel tight and dry on that spot then I stop doing anything to it but to pray and hope it will go down. I am so paranoid about those areas that whenever I see the slightest bump I would apply a bit of that bp to those areas.