Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ja1616

Moisturizer and red face!

I have been using all three of Dan's products for a week now. Everthing is going really well, except when I put on the moisturizer. It turns my face red! Arg. Will this go away, or do I need to switch? It doesn't seem to moisturize very well either and I have to apply more throughout the day...that makes my face itch more. Very annoying. What do I do???

Hi! Newbie here. :cool:

I've been on the Regimen for a little over 2 months now,

and started out using the Acne.org moisturizer. After about 1 week of using it,

I stopped because of the severe redness/itchiness/flaking that I was experiencing.

As soon as I did, the redness/itchiness/flaking stopped. I now just use only the jojoba oil, and it does the job of moisturizing and controlling what very little amount of flakiness I have.

Thought I would contribute my two cents worth, as this seemed to help me. ;)

Hi! Newbie here. :cool:

I've been on the Regimen for a little over 2 months now,

and started out using the Acne.org moisturizer. After about 1 week of using it,

I stopped because of the severe redness/itchiness/flaking that I was experiencing.

As soon as I did, the redness/itchiness/flaking stopped. I now just use only the jojoba oil, and it does the job of moisturizing and controlling what very little amount of flakiness I have.

Thought I would contribute my two cents worth, as this seemed to help me. ;)

Thanks for the info! I have no problem with just the BP (my face gets dry, but not itchy or red), only when I apply the moisturizer does it freak out on me. When do you use the oil? At night or both day and night. Is it greasy, or does it dry well and can you put makeup on over it?

Hey, today is my 5th week on the regimen and my face gets really red and itchy as well using Dan's mositurizer but it does help moisturize my face.

At night, I just started using the AHA+.

For Day time, I might try using less of Dan's Moistizurer when I stay at home, and when I leave the house for work or school I m gonna try out Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion SPF 15, Sensitive Skin.