Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
takkarmeg

Age question, i had my first break out at 18

I was wondering if its normal to start waving problems with acne AFTER youve been through puberty? im guessing most people got acne in the period of puberty but ive gotten acne first now and im currently 18 NEVER before have i struggeled with any form of acne. please answer

Much love

I was wondering if its normal to start waving problems with acne AFTER youve been through puberty? im guessing most people got acne in the period of puberty but ive gotten acne first now and im currently 18 NEVER before have i struggeled with any form of acne. please answer

Much love

Don't worry...you're not alone in this. Adult-onset acne happens to a lot of people, including many people on these boards. There are even some dermatologists who specialize in adult acne.

Much love

It's called ADULT acne.

I really didnt start with acne until in my twneties,so everyone is different.

yup, I didn't break out until I was 18

sorry to say but great! i was so worried , a dude on this board told me i most likley had a gut disease becuase every one breaks out in pubertty haha. i was SO worried!

yup, I didn't break out until I was 18

sorry to say but great! i was so worried , a dude on this board told me i most likley had a gut disease becuase every one breaks out in pubertty haha. i was SO worried!

nahh i used to think after a certain age acne stopped but newp .........so many factors for it.......it kinda sucks lol

Yes thats very common. I dont know if this is accurate or not but I just read on line somewhere that 50% of adult woman have acne