Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My shipment of Acne.org medication came in today, and I couldn't resist starting it tonight. I have either mild/moderate acne and I'm hoping after some time the DKR will clear this all up. I've also cleared up my diet and other acne-forming habits I had. I'll keep a log on my progress with the DKR :D

Cleanser: It is 100,000,000,000x better then the Proactiv cleanser. I loved it!

Benzoyl Peroxide: Once again better then the Proactiv solution, I followed the video exactly and it took me forever to apply it. I think I squirted out too much at first, so I applied a little to my face at a time and put some back into the container.

Moisturizer: Also took a long time to put on, but it feels great! Believe it or not, I've never moisturized before.

Yeah, make sure you start with a small amount of BP, like half of a pump. It should take you a month or two to work your way up to the full two pumps. If you use too much, too fast, your skin will get overly irritated and dry, and you'll actually set yourself back.

Check here to see how much to use: http://www.acne.org/finger.html

Oh don't worry I used the "How Much BP To Use" guide and tried to measure it out I just think I squirted too much out. It was a new bottle so I had to pump it a few times to get it going so more came out then I intended.

So I've diligently been on the regimen for 2 weeks now. Last week I went through a nasty breakout, which cleared up very quickly. I noticed pimples that I get aren't as noticible, and will fade very quickly or not even head up.

My skin has gotten much healthier at the very least, and I've gotten some compliments on my skin. Of course, I still have some acne. I've gotten some nasty ones, which I believe to be cysts, quite often actually. I think it has something to do with all the fast food I've eaten recently, so I'm gonna try to cut back. But overall the pimples themselves are much better, and in some places non-existent.

I think this might be the miracle treatment for acne, fingers crossed.

So after 3 weeks,

A lot of my acne is gone. My face is nearing the end of acne, but of course I have some red marks I will wait to fade. Plus I'm super pale so they're really prominent, but hey I'll take marks over erupting aggravated pimples any way.

I have like four pimples in a line right next to each other on my right check, which leads me to believe that I got something on my face or slept on something, so I'm not too worried about it :dance:

sounds good bro..congrats. Im on tha regimen too and it really does seem to work. Its only been 2 and a half weks for me but hopefully things keep going uphill.

im using Dan's products aswell

So I'm over a month into the Regimen now, and I've had great results. I have almost no active acne anymore, but I have very pale/sensitive skin so I have bad marks. That's ok though they'll dissipate with time. My face has been really dry lately, so I'm gonna start moisturizing again at night. And when I order my products the next time around, I'm gonna try me some AHA.

let me know how u like the AHA. I been wanting to get some but its only been 3 weeks that im on the regimen so ill wait a lil bit longer

I've heard some great things about the AHA so I'm psyched to try it. I didn't moisturize this morning and my skin was so dry first period, I got some moisturizer from a friend, so I was good after that. Lesson learned...

So here I am about too months into the Regimen and...

NO MORE ZITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Its so awesome. I can't believe it my skin hasn't been this clear for a year! Of course I have acne marks now but who cares! No more pimples! If anyone hasn't tried the Regimen and you've struggled with acne...DO THE REGIMEN! Stick close to it, and keep at it for months. It'll work wonders you won't even believe. My skin is so important to me so acne destroyed my self esteem and made me miserable (i know boo hoo :boohoo:) but that doesn't matter anymore cause I'm free!

And I got AHA+ today and I just put it on. It stings a little but that's ok because I've always had a problem with flakeyness so its worth a few days of stinging, and its not even that bad. As an added bonus...it smells good too! :ninja:

THANKS DAN!!!!!

Everything is still going great! I still have red marks from before, but the AHA is supposed to help with that, and I'll take marks over active acne any day. Now I'm waiting for Dan to put out Acne.org shirts so I can spread the word and support the cause. :dance: