Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I right now use Oxy deep pore daily facial cleanser and deep cleaning acne pads by oxy.

I use the daily facial then the acne pads ( as it says) but it doesn't seem to be doing anything and some times my face feels itchy.

after i finish using all the oxy stuff should i try something with benzoyl peroxide.

Also when i put on the oxy facial and oxy pads should i use moisturizer after it? ( could that be the reason?)

Hi could you please post what ingredients are in the OXY Products??

its just on every website that sells this range never includes the ingredients.....

Thanks JonoB

I right now use Oxy deep pore daily facial cleanser and deep cleaning acne pads by oxy.

I use the daily facial then the acne pads ( as it says) but it doesn't seem to be doing anything and some times my face feels itchy.

after i finish using all the oxy stuff should i try something with benzoyl peroxide.

Also when i put on the oxy facial and oxy pads should i use moisturizer after it? ( could that be the reason?)

Hi,I use oxy 10% BP face wash.It works well.

how often are you using the cleansing pads?

The cleansing pads main ingredient is salicylic acid right?

Maybe cutting back on them and using some Bp would help with the itching.

Yes they contain salicylic acid. which one is Oxy BP face wash? 10 percent BP?

never saw it Before. i use the pads 2 times a day. i used it 3 times a day for a day before.

my daily facial cleanser ( apparently used with the daily pads) they contain salicylic acid too.

Yes they contain salicylic acid. which one is Oxy BP face wash? 10 percent BP?

never saw it Before. i use the pads 2 times a day. i used it 3 times a day for a day before.

my daily facial cleanser ( apparently used with the daily pads) they contain salicylic acid too.

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this.

yeah the oxy face wash is 10% bp and in a black tub that says maximum on it.I found it at Rite aid.

the best thing you can do is use the BP and the salicylic acid.Maybe instead of a

Salicylic acid face wash,use a Bp one and still use the pads.

Maybe try a very light,oil free lotion or aloe to help with the itching.