Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BoraCabana

Would you mind if I ask?

I've read your "regimen" and purchase a PanOxyl Acnegel 5% Gel, but I was wondering cuz after I've used it I didnt feel some itchyness or even the redness of my face, I just want to ask if PanOxyl Acnegel 5% Gel would be have the same effect eventhough I've not encountered that itchyness and redness issues...

Hope you could answer me back...... Thank You :dance:

No, not really, I just wann ask if the " regimen " that is posted in the site would have the same effect if I used PanOxyl Acnegel 5%, I just wanna know if it would be the same..

It should work pretty much the same. Just keep in mind that anything higher than 2.5% BP isn't going to be any more effective--it's just going to cause your skin to dry out more. So if you're going to use 5% BP, definitely invest in a good moisturizer.

Also, I've moved this to the Acne.org Regimen forum. You'll probably get more feedback here.

Thank you for answering my question, I was just worried that it might not work, btw, I used Myra E Facial Moisturizer for my moisturizer, is this moisturizer enough?...

Myra E Facial Moisturizer may not be available in some countries, Im here in Philippines, and some foreign product aren't available here ( ex. Neutrogene/a Moisturizer ) so I've tried this moisturizer,