Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vindictive

I forget about my acne when

Me (I'm 15) and my group of about 6 people (They're 15-16 also) chill all weekend long. We stay up all night smoking weed, walking around the city, just hanging out. Man it just makes me forget about my acne completely. Then Monday comes and it's time for school - I start obsessing again. Probably because I used to be real smooth with the girls, and my friends kind of expect me to impress them. I never had any acne last year though.

Me (I'm 15) and my group of about 6 people (They're 15-16 also) chill all weekend long. We stay up all night smoking weed

Man it just makes me forget about my acne completely.

This explains it. :D

Just in case you don't know what I mean, weed can affect your short term memory when you're high. hehe

Using weed as a coping mechanism isn't a good strategy when it comes to dealing with your acne. Friends can help you forget about your problems, but honestly, drugs aren't the way to go about it in any form.

I used to like getting really drunk and just having a goodnight out clubbing, which made me completly forget about my acne. But i dreaded the morning, because i used to break out like hell! But I've stopped drinking whilst I've been on Accutane, so all is good. :dance: