Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dwood

How bad would you rate my acne?

Hey board,

I just got to thinking and it's been quite a while since I've posted on here. Hope all of you are doing well, and curing your acne.

I recently noticed that my face has been breaking out again. This is the worse it's been in about 6 months. (See Pics below). I always tend to get pimples right between my eyes, and on the sides of my forehead. Those are the most common spots they appear, one after another. I will also get them on my forehead and on my cheeks every now and then.

The past 6 months I had hardly any breakouts, until now. I started using Paula's Choice 1% BHA Gel once a week, about 3 weeks ago, cause it seems that dead skin cells may be the problem. Sometimes I'll use it twice, but normally once. I used to use it all the time before I realized I was breaking out real bad.

Other than that, I just wash my face 2x a day, sometimes 3 if I'm at the gym, using Nivea For Men, Sensitive Skin Wash.

To keep this short, how bad would you rate my acne? It's absolutely killed my confidence with approaching women, and I don't even think it's personally that bad. Just hard to believe in yourself when you constantly have spots appearing. Maybe I just need to change my thought process once and for all.

1 of these pics is before shaving, aftershave, and moisturizer. The others are all right after I shaved and moisturized.

Any tips to help me clear up this problem would be greatly appreciated. I'm almost 25, so maybe I've about outgrown it? :shifty:

post-59339-1241062033_thumb.jpg

post-59339-1241062044_thumb.jpg

post-59339-1241062052_thumb.jpg

post-59339-1241062057_thumb.jpg

post-59339-1241062033_thumb.jpg

post-59339-1241062044_thumb.jpg

post-59339-1241062052_thumb.jpg

post-59339-1241062057_thumb.jpg

I'm sure many would agree that you're acne is very mild..I actually wish my skin was as clear as yours..your blemishes are very small ..yet it obviously bothers you cause they're red...Something that could help besides what you're already doing is using a spot treatmen that covers up the redness of the blemish such as: MD correct and perfect spot treatment..you can check it out at: http://www.mdskincare.com/productdetails.cfm?SKU=MD041523

Good luck!

Very mild - small blemishes; which is proof of low inflamation. Out of 10, i'd give a 2.

Seriously, it pisses me off that you are calling that acne. That's more like a couple pimples.

LOL, it's making me a bit annoyed too. Um acne? Where? Oh those couple of tiny red dots, are you freakin' kidding me?! Ugh. Look at my acne, that's real acne! You my friend, don't have severe acne it's extremely mild practically non-existent. Be happy with what you've got.

your skin is fine!! i think you are your own worse enemy when it comes to your spots! i know it is for me as my skin has cleared up loads that when i get one spot now i freak out! i have learnt though that what you see in the mirroe and think your skin is bad no-one elses sees that!

And if a girl wont date u as u have a teeny tiny spot then she not really worth dating is she?

i think if you got your confidence back and went out then you be surprised as amount of female attention you would get!

If he feels bad about it why are you being such asshole against him? Anyway, I suspect that you may have some ingrown hair around your shaving area.

If he feels bad about it why are you being such asshole against him? Anyway, I suspect that you may have some ingrown hair around your shaving area.

You dont have to curse at us

This thread pissed me off lol

but find a good face washe,moisturize,spot treat,drink water and green tea,and take omega 3's and zinc.

and use finacea if you dont want to spot treat and want a light all over the face

LMFAO.

Whew' man you need to understand that this is an acne message board and most of the people on here have BAD acne. So when you show a few pics of you having a few small pimple, its like wtf is this guy doing on here get real.

your acne is to mild to even worry about.

just keep doing what you are doing, and you can ice the small blemishes every other night to help reduce redness more quickly.

I agree with everyone that it looks pretty mild. Also the flash or lighting and size of your photos are making it hard to see any real detail, and could be the reason why it looks very mild. Is your overall facial skin color more pink? Your skin tone looks pretty even from the photos.

It's good you're trying to nip it in the bud sooner rather than later. Since you think it's caused by dead skin cells I guess diet and stress level have not changed and thus ruled out? Anyhow stick with your regimen unless it doesn't do anything or is worst in 1-2 months. Good luck!

I have never been on Accutane. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and see what happens over the next few months.

It just makes me wonder sometimes when everywhere I go, I seem to notice people looking at me for a delayed length of time. Sometimes I wonder if it's because of a pimple, or that I'm weird, haha!

Very mature. Lets see your pic. I guarantee your face looks like the back of Forest Whitaker's neck.

What is that even suppose to mean? Who is Forest Whitaker?

I just said don't act like asshole to that guy? was that so horrible? I wasnt aware of asshole being the worst thing you can say on English.

I will re-write it so no one starts to cry and take offence for future posts.

'Hey Everybody, please be nice to this guy.'

Whoa..

it's the mysterious case of the invisible acne!

Your acne is very mild, you should be really happy. Just keep doing what you are doing, spot treatments would work well, also.

...is this a trick?? it feels like im playing Wheres Waldo except im looking for acne.... dude, im on fckn accutane for severe acne and ur commin on here with 1....2... about 3-4 pimples. i and a lot of others on here have acne. u just have not even 5 small pimples. my goal is to get not even what ur skin looks like with the accutane (strongest possible acne medicine from a dermotoligist)!

Ha,

Well I went out the past few nights and kept getting looks from girls left and right. (I always seem to keep my guard really high though when at the bars/clubs, so of course I don't talk to any of them.) I currently don't have a pimple on my skin so it must not be acne. I've never considered myself to be one of those "good looking" guys all the girls go after though so who knows.

Either way, great weekend though, and I think I'm starting to realize that I really do have mild acne if anything. Thanks for all the replies.

Very mature. Lets see your pic. I guarantee your face looks like the back of Forest Whitaker's neck.

What is that even suppose to mean? Who is Forest Whitaker?

I just said don't act like asshole to that guy? was that so horrible? I wasnt aware of asshole being the worst thing you can say on English.

I will re-write it so no one starts to cry and take offence for future posts.

'Hey Everybody, please be nice to this guy.'

Look up who Forest Whitaker is.