Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So ive been eating very good this past month and half and i ve been working for a clearer face and so far its worked...except that its two days till my bday and ive broken out due to "that time of the month" anyways for my bday Me and my friends are going to spend two days at a hotel and i was wondering if for those two days i should eat crappy (excluding dairy and chocolate and sodas..just water)

like chicken wings and hot cheetos and stuff soo what do you think should i just eat whatever or should i eat like a HEALTH FANATIC since im going to be lowering my dose of duac and benzaclin and sleeping veryy little so what do you think??? Should i chance it??

I don't think you should limit yourself too much. Congratulations on eating well and consider this a reward for all your hard work. If you limit yourself all the time, then you're not enjoying yourself so what's the point. Yes eating these things will cause you to break out a bit, so you have to ask yourself what's more important, a good time and good food and some breakouts, or clean eating and no breakouts. If it were me I'd eat whatever you want on your birthday because it's your birthday, you should enjoy every bit of it, then go back to eating well right after and maybe eating even better for a few days to balance out your few days off.

Happy birthday and enjoy yourself.

I don't think you should limit yourself too much. Congratulations on eating well and consider this a reward for all your hard work. If you limit yourself all the time, then you're not enjoying yourself so what's the point. Yes eating these things will cause you to break out a bit, so you have to ask yourself what's more important, a good time and good food and some breakouts, or clean eating and no breakouts. If it were me I'd eat whatever you want on your birthday because it's your birthday, you should enjoy every bit of it, then go back to eating well right after and maybe eating even better for a few days to balance out your few days off.

Happy birthday and enjoy yourself.

aww thank you!!!")

And you know what i will eat a lil worse then i usually do but i really want to enjoy myself so i will")")

Yes, I totally agree. Enjoy your bday and don't worry too much about what you eat. While ur dancing and karaoking, just make sure to drink lots of water!~ Have fun and happy bday! =D