Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gtfomyfaceacne

Drinking water with lemon juice

So, I've read around these here forums that drinking water with some lemon juice actually helped and I thought, hey, I should give it a whirl. But I'd just like to hear some stories of experience from people who have tried this, how their face was at the time of starting, what their results were, and how many lemons were used daily. I know it's a lot, but it's just something I'd like to know. :)

Lemon juice and water can help if you are drinking it instead of sugary drinks. If your acne gets worse or you get a different kind of spot, you might have a citrus allergy. I wouldn't really worry about getting a certain amount of lemons or glasses everyday, more like cut the sugar and processed foods. Watch out for common allergens like citrus, fruit, grains, dairy, nuts and shellfish.

BTW, hilarious username

I dont know if drinking lemon juice with water helps clear acne but i know that it does help your body get rid of toxins and is a strong source of vitamin c...... Hi people im back off suspension

I did it for a few days, it didn't help my skin and I got awful dizzy spells, I think I'm too sensitive to the acid or something.

I had cystic acne on my chin and i strated drinking lemon juice with water and using it on my face and my cystic acne went from horrible to now moderate pimple breakout here and there, I also got rid of topical cleansers and used the lemon, witch hazel and olive oil and honestly its the best I have been for a long time, not perfect but big change, honestly just try it, be persistent, and get rid of bad sugars in your diet.