Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LuLuHarp

When will I see a differennnce!

hey just wondering...people have said that the 3 month mark is when the magic starts to happen... umm what if it isn't happening by then?? I'm in the middle of my third month on Yasmin...and I was actually clear when I was on the placebo pills... but when I started up the active cycle again... I broke out... not bad... but still :( And my skin is still pretty oily. Is there a chance that its just gonna take longer for my body to respond?

yeah im wondering the same thing. ive been on yasmin for 6 weeks and my skin gradually cleared up and was almost totally clear for about 2 weeks and than in the last week my chin broke out pretty bad again. i thought it was starting to work but now im sorta disappointed :cry:

Are you taking spiro as well? I was on 50mg for three months and saw a slight improvement, but when I bumped up to 150mg I was clear by the end of month four. I don't know that Yasmin by itself is enough.

well I have pretty mild acne now...I just noticed that it flares up around the time of the month..and also if i use scented detergent. It's also really oily...so i figured just yasmin should to the trick. At some points it gets completely clear...but i'm still getting a few breakouts around my mouth and chin... and I rarealy had those before I was on Yasmin. I really hope it starts working at least by June!!! I wanna do fun stuff this summer without worrying "omg is my makeup coming off"... its so b.s.