Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dipoliotic

Need To Get Big - The Healthy Style

Hey guys,

I need to put on some weight as I am really skinny, and by putting on weight its so I can convert it to muscle etc in the gym!

At the moment I am eating really healthfully to try and stop acne ( not really happening ) but this is just making me more skinny :(

What can I eat that will get me bigger, but not break me out?

Cheers

Dipo

Yes, eat lots of chicken and fish. they're healthy and very high in protein. Avoid fried chicken. Baked chicken is better. As you know, avoid junk food. Eat lots of vegetables and fruits. And finally, eat pasta or rice for the carbs.

Load up on tuna, fish, chicken, and ALMONDS, sunflower kernals are such a calorie, protein dense food and they are SO cheap

6 meals a day. 2-3 hour intervals between meals. as others have suggested, chicken breast, etc.

6 meals a day. 2-3 hour intervals between meals. as others have suggested, chicken breast, etc.

Yep, and I also forgot, don't eat a gigantic meal. The 6 meals have to be small. Not TOO small. Just enough for you to be satisfied, not too full.

loll the chicken and fish may give you lots of proetin but you will porbs still loose weight ... there is nowhere near enough calories in it .... im also looking at how to gain weight will eating halthy to clear my acne ... i think its impossible coz all these acne diets cut out everything except chicken, fish, vegetables lol

loll the chicken and fish may give you lots of proetin but you will porbs still loose weight ... there is nowhere near enough calories in it .... im also looking at how to gain weight will eating halthy to clear my acne ... i think its impossible coz all these acne diets cut out everything except chicken, fish, vegetables lol

Just because it isn't a big mac doesn't mean it won't have enough calories.

Umm, it's possible to gain weight with chicken and fish. If you can't gain weight with chicken and fish, then it's most likely that your metabolism is too high

Do deadlifts and squats in the gym, and drink a post workout protein shake. Those two exercises release the most testosterone and HG hormones to make your muscles grow.

My diet isnt even that high in calories and I am putting on crazy weight from doing these exercises.

Personally this is what I think needs to be considered when also trying to bulk,

1st- Are you doing proper exercises at the gym to make your body grow (compound exercises)

2nd- Are you giving your muscles enough time to rest and recover (THIS IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS NUTRITION, IF NOT MORE IMPORTANT)

3rd- Proper nutrition is key, try to get as many carbs and protein rich foods into you as possibe.

MY diets work well.

160g fats , 220g carbs , and 220g protein'

All I eat is ezekiel bread , chicken breast , whey protein 100% isolate vanilla from JayRobb, Extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil, big salads with avocados.

I went from 155 too 175! With out gaining any unwanted fat!!!!

Those food are healthy! I know that the protein I buy is very expensive. But I trust that company.

MY diets work well.

160g fats , 220g carbs , and 220g protein'

All I eat is ezekiel bread , chicken breast , whey protein 100% isolate vanilla from JayRobb, Extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil, big salads with avocados.

I went from 155 too 175! With out gaining any unwanted fat!!!!

Those food are healthy! I know that the protein I buy is very expensive. But I trust that company.

How long have been using that protein? No breakouts?

If you want to gain mass quickly then yeah a high carb intake and a lot of milk will help a lot. However, you are likely to gain a lot of fat as well. Very bad for your body!

You can gain lean mass on a paleo diet. Do compound exercises like squats, deadlifts to make the most of the protein-rich diet.

Cheers for the replys.

Yeh, I am doing all the proper stuff in the gym but have a very high metabloism so have to eat a lot.

I want to know what I can eat a lot of which wont break me out

Absolutely anything with protein,

you could even goto your local health supplement store and pickup some dietary supplements, that will help you build muscle faster, like a protein supplement, or even a creatine supplement,

if you don't know, creatine is a highly effective muscle gaining supplemnt, i have used a few.

If you choose to..

Protein - WHEY Protein

Creatine - I reccomment Sizeon

I'd be careful with creatine. I was relatively clear throughout high school until 19 or 20 when I started using creatine and I struggled with acne for several years after that.

Start out with the food and maybe L-glutamine. Or look into Jay Robb's whey protein isolate.