Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angel

Vinegar updates!

I tried to go through the 83 page thread but I couldnt get a clear number of poeple who have gotten improvements.

I am going to incorporate ACV into my regimen if people think its worth it. The thread started about 7 months ago or more, so who got improvement really?

How much improvement? How long have you been using it?

And just to clarify something, is it a TONER, and EXFOLIATOR, or both!?

sorry if this comes up alot i just want some solid stats

The vinegar used to give me awsome comlexion, now it dont seem to do much anymore sad.gif this has been replaced with intense gel!

I think it improved my skin tone, slightly. It works well for some, it is irritating to others. Start slowly. I used it as a toner. Some people say that it works like a really mild exfoliant.

I'm using it more as a toner too. As of now, I'm using 3/4 white vinegar and 1/4 self-squeezed lemon juice. I'll say that it's helped to keep my skin smooth.

i used vinegar a little in the past and i did not dilute it. I am using it on my back so its not as harsh as on the face. Anyways, ity kinda hurt but then I formed some small scabs and my skin seemed to look a little better. Like as if it worked like a peel.

Could this be harmful in any way? Is this not a good idea?

I used it as a toner for the first time last month and broke out pretty bad (I must have sensitve as well as acne-prone skin :angry: ) - I did it 3/4 vinegar 1/4 water and used as toner then moisturiser.. since my breakout i havent used it since afraid might cause the same reaction again... I read some confusing posts.. some saying it works best of left on as toner & others saying best methods to splash on face for 15 mins..? as well as the concentration..(neat or diluted)...? Im tempted 2give it anotha try soon but still apprehensive bout it cos i got some marks after dat breakout

ono...if you're a first time user, you should be using 1/3 water and 2/3 vinegar at the very least! You shouldn't be starting so high.