Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys,

Im getting super down about my skin recently. Anybody had Nlite laser? I heard its good at clearing acne.

Also are exfoliating facials any good? I had one done, and the lady said my skin worse first..and it has :(

Hi I had nlite done a few years ago. It cleared up my skin nicely but after a month or two it returned just as bad. For it to be effective you have to keep having regular treatments which is very expensive. If you can't afford to have regular treatments i'd save your money and not have it done. Hope this helps.

Hi

I have had N-Lite done twice.

First time i had 3 treatments and it worked amazingly! i went out without make-up and a beautican actually said to me what lovely skin i had!!! no-one had ever said anything good about my skin before! i was soo happy but like all good things the spots came back!

they werent anywhere near as bad as before and when i had the laser treatment all the spots were on my forehead! now they have never come back on my forehead. instead they have moved to my chin.

i think the laser stopped them coming back on my forehead!

i had a second treatment done and this didnt work as well. it didnt clear my skin as well as before and again they all came back!

it is expensive to do and i think you do need to keep it up like all acne treatments.

it did help with the red scarring as well which was good. i have no scars on my forehead now.

so if you dont have much money i would say look into something else thats cheaper and lasts longer.