Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What did the trick 99.9% clear after 2 months.

Hello, Ive been a member of Acne.org for a while now, great community. If you check my older posts, youll know that I've been struggling with acne for a long while now. I havent posted in a few months..mainly due to me being almost 100% clear with 1 tiny whitehead every blue moon.

Ive been on the DKR for many months now, the 3 step system did not clear me up, it just made my skin dry ,red, irritated. I than added AHA after reading MANY good reviews..while the AHA made my skin softer ..it only cleared me up about 10%. Im not sure if its coincidence but I have been drinking this drink called Liquid Vemma. My mom has been a user of it for about a year, and suggested I try some. A week later, I started noticing change. My acne looked less inflamed..then they started going away, now they are all gone. I am not 100% sure it was the liquid vemma that did the trick or if it was just pure coincidence. I have now stopped using the DKR (still use the AHA every 3-4 nights) and remain clear. You should check out this drink , google its ingredients, I hope it can help someone like it has helped me.

*moderator edit*

the clear picture is me as of today -04/29

the other picture is me about 50% clear, trust me, my acne was considered Severe. (barely a spot on my face where it wasnt there). I will TRY to find a picture when my skin was at its worse... I avoided cameras like it was SARS.

post-66933-1241005157_thumb.jpg

post-66933-1241005800_thumb.jpg

post-66933-1241005157_thumb.jpg

post-66933-1241005800_thumb.jpg

wow congrats, I've recently started drinking genuine health healthy skin and greens + hoping for the vitamins it provides and I can only dream of getting results as good as yours.

Thanks for the tip

No problem, just passing along what has helped me. For me, eating right, working out, and de-stressing my life + this wonderful drink has done what all those chemicals couldnt.

Send me a PM if youre interested in getting some. Hang in there, there will be better days ahead!

Can mod move this into the moderate acne skin forum? Dont want to make a new post. Thanks!

Wow man, your skin looks amazing. I really wanna get off the DKR, I feel like my skin just goes up and down with it. What do you wash with now? And where can I get that drink, I really wanna look into it? Also, what kinda supplements do you take, if any...and do you take any apple cider vinegar? Thanks bro and grats!

wow congrats, I've recently started drinking genuine health healthy skin and greens + hoping for the vitamins it provides and I can only dream of getting results as good as yours.

Thanks for the tip

I've been taking genuine health's Perfect skin for about 7 months and although I still breakout..I figure it could be worst without taking them cause I'm under a lot of stress for the past few months..think I'll give the green+ a try too..

well, the drink im taking IS a supplement..its called VEMMA ( vitamins essential minerals mangosteen and aloe vera, also green tea but its not in the name) lol. You can try to ebay it up for cheap but make sure its not expired/close to it. Ill send you a PM cus its against the rules to post websites apparently.

I am interested in ordering this for my son, I just googled it they sell two 32oz bottles which I am assuming you have to put in so many ounces in a cup for 30 days and they also had 30 individual shot bottles for 30 days which cost alittle more.

What type are you using? also is the Vemma liquid the same price all over the web?

Do you still take a multi vitamin with this drink? My son is also taking nicomide vitamins for his acne.

First off, Im using the big bottles..cheaper is always better in my book. I just take 2 oz in a shotglass every morning. However my mom has the little 2 oz bottles that I sometimes take when im feeling lazy. I definitely recommend the cheaper option though. I still take fish oil pills, have been for a lonnnng time now. It hasnt helped me with acne but im sure its good for your body.

the price is the same everywhere except on ebay, where youll probably find it cheaper. Just make sure they arent expired / almost expired. Goodluck!

Thanks for the info, just ordered the two 32oz bottles I which it was cheaper quite pricey with shipping and tax for a months supply $75.00.

I brought it for my sons acne but also to help him with his immune system and other heath benefit that I read on the internet, if it does what it claims it can do then it is definatly worth the money.

Will update in acouple of months, he is weaning himself of Doxy right now so I am hoping the Vemma, Nicomide pilld and the topicals he is using will keep his skin clear without the anitbiotics.

I wish you and your son the best of luck! Remember, that Vemma is a health drink, not a cure to acne! Unless he was lacking in vitamins or minerals it will probably not be a complete cure, however its nutrients and vitamins will be good for his health in general. Be sure he lives a healthy lifestyle and try to keep him positive. all of those combined is what I believe did the trick. Oh, and also the only topical I now use is dans AHA, its great for making my skin soft! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU GUYS!

Hello, Ive been a member of Acne.org for a while now, great community. If you check my older posts, youll know that I've been struggling with acne for a long while now. I havent posted in a few months..mainly due to me being almost 100% clear with 1 tiny whitehead every blue moon.

Ive been on the DKR for many months now, the 3 step system did not clear me up, it just made my skin dry ,red, irritated. I than added AHA after reading MANY good reviews..while the AHA made my skin softer ..it only cleared me up about 10%. Im not sure if its coincidence but I have been drinking this drink called Liquid Vemma. My mom has been a user of it for about a year, and suggested I try some. A week later, I started noticing change. My acne looked less inflamed..then they started going away, now they are all gone. I am not 100% sure it was the liquid vemma that did the trick or if it was just pure coincidence. I have now stopped using the DKR (still use the AHA every 3-4 nights) and remain clear. You should check out this drink , google its ingredients, I hope it can help someone like it has helped me.

*moderator edit*

the other picture is me about 50% clear, trust me, my acne was considered Severe. (barely a spot on my face where it wasnt there). I will TRY to find a picture when my skin was at its worse... I avoided cameras like it was SARS.

Shinanigans

*moderator edit*

Shinanigans

May I ask how this is Shinanigans?

-Thanks.

I wont be able to give an update yet because my son was weaning himself off the Doxy when he started Veema on May 5, he has a sinus infection right now so he has to stop taking the Doxy and take another antibiotic, this worries me because he wont be able to finish the weaning process of Doxy.

The Doxy has completely cleared his skin, In a couple weeks or months I will be able to give an update on Veema since he wont have any antibiotics in his system, keeping my fingers crossed that this will help my sons acne and allergies.

I suggest you look up user reviews on google..homesites, naturally, always boast about the pros and hardly (if ever) mention the cons. Im still clear to this day exept for one red mark on my cheekbone from a huge cyst from about 6 months ago. >:o

2 years after this thread, I want to give an update. What I do now is only wash my face when i take a shower at night. Once a day, no cleanser just water. Then after water, I apply aha once every 2 days. Also, fish oil supplements and apple cider vinegar. I am 99% clear these days with the odd pimple around the time my wife has her period. (weird right?). I no longer drink VERVE because it was simply too expensive, but i have no doubt that it helped me. Sorry for gravedigging this thread, I just wanted to keep yall updated.