Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
simplyme09

Redness after regimen

Today was my first time using the regimen products. I followed the steps that Dan provided on his website. After doing the regimen, my face started to turn REALLY red, kinda like I have a sunburn!! I am getting a little worried....does anyone know why this may be happening...my face feels weird!!

Let me know...thanks guys :)

Hey there. I'm on the 2nd week of the regimen and let me tell you that when I started using the BP I had a red face, very much like a sunburn. This lasts for about the 1st week, it calms down a lot during the 2nd week even though my face is still slightly red. It's because your skin is adjusting to the BP. No worries about it, it's part of the program :)

Hey there. I'm on the 2nd week of the regimen and let me tell you that when I started using the BP I had a red face, very much like a sunburn. This lasts for about the 1st week, it calms down a lot during the 2nd week even though my face is still slightly red. It's because your skin is adjusting to the BP. No worries about it, it's part of the program :)

Oh okay, I see. Well thanks for you help! :)

Today was my first time using the regimen products. I followed the steps that Dan provided on his website. After doing the regimen, my face started to turn REALLY red, kinda like I have a sunburn!! I am getting a little worried....does anyone know why this may be happening...my face feels weird!!

Let me know...thanks guys :)

My face is just beginning to get less red and I'm almost 4 weeks in. It's different for everyone.

Same exact thing is happening to me. I increased the amount of BP I used 2 days ago and my face got REALLY red. I'm not upset though because this happen to me before when I started using BP and it subsided withing a few days to a week.