Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazikiss

Drinking alcohol post-accutane routine

I am almost done with my 5-month accutane routine in which I have not drank any alcohol. I was wondering how soon after taking the medicine is a safe time to drink? I dont want to mess up the whole 5 months of medication that I have been on with one night of excessive drinking but I am ready to celebrate my completion of my meds with my friends. Can anyone answer this?

I had a friend that would be a normal kid when he was drunk. After he started accutane he would go crazy when he drank. I mean runnin around naked and trying to fight everybody. He would just go completely nuts. hahahaha. Don't let that scare you, I just think it's funny. Who knows, it probably was'nt even the accutane that was doing it to him anyway.

I'm getting married on the 22nd May and am on my fifth month of roaccutane. My derm has recommended that I go off the accutane for 2 weeks before the wedding. This will hopefully allow me to have some champagne, without my lips going dry as the desert and my eyes being sore.

I will probably resume treatment after my honeymoon. Roll on the 7th May as today I've got the driest lips in the world, the sorest eyes, and lovely crusty cuts on the corners of my mouth. Plus there's a music festival in my town and I can't drink much as I'm on the roaccutane. PLUS I just got vaccinations for my honeymoon which are goving me woeful joint pains. :boohoo:

wow good luck! I swore that I wouldnt get married until my face was CLEARRRR.

Im currently single so I still got a while left to think about that.