Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

just had excision and it is healing slow made some of my scars to look worst.. i really dont know what to do...

i went to the mall a while ago with my friends and ate there... my friends know how i feel about my scars and when we were eating my friend told me * is that is? the line scar looks ugly, you paid much for it but it's not worth it...* she said,, then i showed her the picture of the scar before it got excised and she said i would prefer the line rather than that.. from then on i started to feel horrible.. i went to the comfort room several times.. checked on my face and got really upset.. we were in the middle of the movies that i cant help it so i told them that i had to go.. i didnt finish the movie coz i am really upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think theres no hope for me.. i wanted to talk to another doctor but my mom told me to wait a little bit until it heals.. i just wanna die~~~

Hey look on the bright side, you have clear skin right? Just scars? Just don't stress about scars, things will get better just give it time. :)

Sorry to be so uneducated but what's an excision?

But don't beat yourself up over it! I mean it's gonna heal right? so just be patient :)

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that the scar is bothering you so much. I don't know very much about excision, but I promise you that a scar isn't a big deal. If someone judges you or makes rude comments about yours, they really aren't worth calling a friend.

I would much rather have a scar than have acne on my face. A scar can be kind of cool, just make up some awesome story about how it happened.

I would much rather have a scar than have acne on my face. A scar can be kind of cool, just make up some awesome story about how it happened.

i would rather have acne than scars!!!!! acne are temporary but scars are forever!!! and it is so obvious that it came from an acne damn it!

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that the scar is bothering you so much. I don't know very much about excision, but I promise you that a scar isn't a big deal. If someone judges you or makes rude comments about yours, they really aren't worth calling a friend.

she's very frank and thats what i like about her..

Guest Chrisâ„¢

Don't let those people (on this board) who say scars aren't a big deal bother you newlife, they just don't understand that scars are way worse than acne. I felt the same way as they do about scars when I had acne and not scars. I have alot of scars too and I know how much it really sucks. My heart goes out to you. As for the line scar you are bothered by, I also had those. I had punch excisions too and then 2 erbium laser treatments afterwards. The laser faded the line scars that I had but unfortunately did nothing for my other scars. If the line scar(s) you have is bothering you (I'm not sure if that's what you meant?), looking into laser treatment(s) may not be a bad idea. But don't expect them to fix your scars completely, you will just bring yourself alot of dissapointment.

Don't let those people (on this board) who say scars aren't a big deal bother you newlife, they just don't understand that scars are way worse than acne. I felt the same way as they do about scars when I had acne and not scars. I have alot of scars too and I know how much it really sucks. My heart goes out to you. As for the line scar you are bothered by, I also had those. I had punch excisions too and then 2 erbium laser treatments afterwards. The laser faded the line scars that I had but unfortunately did nothing for my other scars. If the line scar(s) you have is bothering you (I'm not sure if that's what you meant?), looking into laser treatment(s) may not be a bad idea. But don't expect them to fix your scars completely, you will just bring yourself alot of dissapointment.

how many excisions did you have... the thing is i had 5 excisions and just one of them turned out to be a line the others are totally shit! so you have improvents now?