Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shadow Yoshi

The worst place to get a pimple is...

Inside your nostril. I got a large one in there a couple weeks ago, good thing it's almost healed now because it's a terrible place to get a zit. The pimple wasn't a cyst though, fortunately I never get cysts. Having a cyst in there would be absolute hell. It makes blowing your nose a pain in the neck as it's quite difficult to get the snot out. The larger the pimple, the greater the difficulty. The zit I had was pretty much completely inside of my nose, so I couldn't really ice it to make it go away faster. Also, attempting to blow your nose with a pimple inside with just irritate it and make things even worse. I accidentally ended up popping it while blowing my nose in the morning. And I always wake up in the morning with a stuffy nose so it's either irritate the pimple or deal with a stuffy nose all day. In short, it sucks. On the bright side though, nobody can see it really.

The nostril pimple happened to me once. Did not enjoy it. So embarrassing.

had one inside my nostril a few years back. i remembering that it hurted so much that i endure the pain and pulled the pimple out..

its quite impossible to do it on the face but i dont know how i did it inside my nostril. though i bleed heaps afterwards

the worst for me is the one that form around my jawline, even though its a common place to get them... personally, i cant seem to pop those pimples and it takes forever for it to disappear on their own

I HATE getting them anywhere around my mouth for two reasons. I have a girlfriend and I worry she stares at them before and after we kiss. And because people might get distracted while you're talking if they're around your mouth. I hate upper lip pimples, luckily I'm completely clean there.

definitely any around or near my mouth! seems like i can't eat, drink, kiss, or talk with out it getting irritated... oh and a weird one to have is in your eyebrow! fortunately it's hidden, but any expressions seem to hurt! hehe :lol:

I saw a picture of myself a while ago with 3 large zits right on my lip. No girl would've wanted to kiss me then...

ohhh that's not true! unless she was a mean, shallow girl :evil: and who likes them?! please don't be so hard on yourself :D

Yeah, but I'm in high school and the sad thing is a lot of the girls my age are shallow and love calling me names like "pizza face". Although fortunately there are also some girls who aren't complete jerks when it comes to that stuff.

Yeah, but I'm in high school and the sad thing is a lot of the girls my age are shallow and love calling me names like "pizza face". Although fortunately there are also some girls who aren't complete jerks when it comes to that stuff.

i remember high school and yep, there will always be those people that love to joke other people for their own satisfaction...it's sick really.. in middle school and high school i not only had acne, and didn't have the "popular" clothes, i was shy as well. so i got joked a lot too, i know where you're coming from! but i also had a few really, really good friends that weren't like those buttholes, so stick with them and ignore the meanies! :angel: and now i'm out of high school and just got out of college, it's totally different in college, people seem to instantly grow up and respect people much better :P anyway don't let them get you down! :dance:

definitely any around or near my mouth! seems like i can't eat, drink, kiss, or talk with out it getting irritated... oh and a weird one to have is in your eyebrow! fortunately it's hidden, but any expressions seem to hurt! hehe :lol:

jinxed myself :( i got a new zit next to my mouth! whhhhyyyy?? :doh: