Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xbebehunnie

I DONT WEAR MAKEUP!!

I just thought i should say that =D

I DO NOT WEAR MAKEUP AT ALL !! even though i still am self conscious

So?......lol I don't even OWN makeup.

wow i envy you then. if i don't wear make-up, i feel ugly, and if i do wear make-up, i feel not as ugly, haha.

make-up only makes things worse, it's a never ending cycle for me... if i don't wear it, you will see my pimples and blemishes, but eventually i think my skin would improve... but i wear make-up because i get impatient and insecure! ahhhhh. never ends T.T

wow i envy you then. if i don't wear make-up, i feel ugly, and if i do wear make-up, i feel not as ugly, haha.

make-up only makes things worse, it's a never ending cycle for me... if i don't wear it, you will see my pimples and blemishes, but eventually i think my skin would improve... but i wear make-up because i get impatient and insecure! ahhhhh. never ends T.T

I feel fake and ugly when I wear makeup. I think I look worse with it on,and it doesn't help that I naturally look 14 years old when I am 20, it makes me look weird. I look weird with or without it XD

I wear it occasionally. And when I do, I get lots of compliments (particularly on my eyes) so I must be doing something right with the application. :D

I love playing with makeup, it's like a toy. :lol: I have LOTS that I hardly ever wear! But it's like water coloring or painting, I just have fun playing with different looks and coming up with wild things I'd NEVER ever wear in public.

Yeah, so it's fun and a game. I don't look down my nose on people who do or don't wear makeup. To each his/her own.

I feel fake and ugly when I wear makeup. I think I look worse with it on,and it doesn't help that I naturally look 14 years old when I am 20, it makes me look weird. I look weird with or without it XD

Maybe you just need to wear less or find one that doesnt make you feel like youre wearing a mask

I can totally relate to this! The only reason people don't think my acne is THAT BAD is because I wear tons of foundation to camouflage the red spots on my cheeks and all my active pimples. If I wore no foundation at all my skin would look absolutely hideous. Check out my gallery that's how my face looks without any makeup, would you want to walk around like that? I can't do it, I just can't. =(

I wonder if I wore absolutely no makeup for a month if my skin would clear up? I'm not brave enough to do it though, I wish I didn't have to go to work or anywhere else for a whole month so I could do this experiment.

I can totally relate to this! The only reason people don't think my acne is THAT BAD is because I wear tons of foundation to camouflage the red spots on my cheeks and all my active pimples. If I wore no foundation at all my skin would look absolutely hideous. Check out my gallery that's how my face looks without any makeup, would you want to walk around like that? I can't do it, I just can't. =(

I wonder if I wore absolutely no makeup for a month if my skin would clear up? I'm not brave enough to do it though, I wish I didn't have to go to work or anywhere else for a whole month so I could do this experiment.

This is what I wonder aswell. :cry:

I won't go out of my house without make-up but my skin is so much better than it was now that I've finally found a regime that works for me. If you find the right make-up it won't make you break out, or at least only a little. I like revlon's New complexon which was discontinued so now I'm using Maybelline's new Mousse foundation. It's great. It actually seems to be making my skin better every time I use it. Now I only have a couple tiny clogged pores which I make worse by squeezing but can cover with my new foundation.

I used to have a very specific routine for absolutely flawless make up, it looked like I had peaches and cream complexion (I didn't) and my good friend actually set me up with someone solely because 'we both had perfect skin'.

I'f you're curious, I washed with Neutrogena oil free acne wash

applied 2.5% bp all over and let dry

spritz face with rose water

apply revlon colourstay foundation for oily skin with spronge, sparingly (mix of two lightest shades)

go over spots and dark circles with more foundation

apply cover girl pressed powder in green compact all over (in classic beige)

apply cover girl (plumberry glow) blush

(Bonne Bell expresso) pencil liner on the top outer corner

cover girl (white shimmer) pale shimmer on the inner corner around the tear duct

mascara was cg professional in the red tube. I've tried them all and to this day it was the best.

Whoa! That's a lot of make up.

Now I wear absolutely nothing. I actually get way more advances than I ever did at 16-17 with all the makeup.

I also grew out my hair from blond, which took a long time and was nasty (I cut it short), but now...soooo worth it. Natural hair colour is amazingly beautiful in every light.

apply revlon colourstay foundation for oily skin with spronge, sparingly (mix of two lightest shades)

go over spots and dark circles with more foundation

apply cover girl pressed powder in green compact all over (in classic beige)

The Revlon Colorstay and classic beige cover girl pressed powder OMG those two were my HG products LOL. For some reason though the classic beige started to look too orange for me, I switched to translucent fair. I still use Revlon Colorstay for oily skin, but I want even more coverage than that and I think that's going to be pretty impossible i've tried them all!

Is your acne that bad to begin with? Makeup is a complete pain in the ass, but I'd rather walk around with makeup-mask face than bumpy/redmarked-face. It's probably better that you don't wear it and let your skin breathe, though. Face makeup should only be used if you feel you absolutely have to, which I do.

Who are you asking? If you're asking me, then yes, my acne is bad to begin with especially on my right cheek. I guess you are supposed to spot treat and let the rest of your face breath, but my whole right cheek is a mess i'd basically be spot treating the whole cheek so I might as well go for a full face of foundation.

I feel like people will see me as less of a person if they see all of my red marks and active lesions. I'll be less appealing and I will lose my value, it just goes to show how much I depend on my looks even if they are not even at their best right now, i'm holding on to the last shred of looks that foundation gives me LOL.

I hate wearing makeup even if its mineral i used to wear it when my i had acne but now i just have some small pink marks which will probably be gone soon due to chemical peels <3

yes i wish i had a whole month of seclusion to figure my skin out, but of course, that's IMPOSSIBLE... i gotta work hehe. and taking a while off is a no no. :P i think i just will try to wear less and less... we'll see >.<

ps electric_feel, im loving the eek the cat avatar, wow havn't seen that in years, takes me back ^.^

yes i totally see what you're saying, and i feel fake too! my boyfriend always says that he would rather see my acne than caked on make-up, but GOSH I CAN'T DO IT! :mad:

thanks for responding though :angel: (and i doubt you look weird, stop being so mean to yourself, hehe :nod: )

Guest missyjean130

Pointless thread is pointless.

Just as pointless as my comment to the pointless thread

lulz

yes i wish i had a whole month of seclusion to figure my skin out, but of course, that's IMPOSSIBLE... i gotta work hehe. and taking a while off is a no no. :P i think i just will try to wear less and less... we'll see >.<

ps electric_feel, im loving the eek the cat avatar, wow havn't seen that in years, takes me back ^.^

Thanks, I love Eek the cat! It was one of my favorite cartoons. =)

Well,,let me tell you I tried this no makeup experiment for 3 weeks 2 months ago..and for some strange reason I ended up with more breakouts then when I started.. :confused:

I decided to not wear any makeup (I hardly go out anyway), and it's been a month, and seriously no improvement. It looks to be getting worse, actually. :ninja: LOL

I wear it occasionally. And when I do, I get lots of compliments (particularly on my eyes) so I must be doing something right with the application. :D

I love playing with makeup, it's like a toy. :lol: I have LOTS that I hardly ever wear! But it's like water coloring or painting, I just have fun playing with different looks and coming up with wild things I'd NEVER ever wear in public.

Yeah, so it's fun and a game. I don't look down my nose on people who do or don't wear makeup. To each his/her own.

:D That's how I feel about Makeup too, if I am staying home I won't wear much or none at all but when I have the time or if I am going out then I loveee playing around with it.

In my experience, if you have acne scars, they don't go away any faster if you don't weak makeup. However you'll probably have less breakouts..